CNN Commentator Suspended Over Beckham Tweets

http://pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com/2012/02/08/cnn-suspends-roland-martin-for-homophobic-tweets/

BTW there is a link to information about his homophobic history. That's Pam Spaulding, she's a gay feminist - she used to write over at Pandagon.

Yeah, he mocked a guy for wearing a pink suit. He should have been mocked for wearing a pink suit, whether he was gay or straight.

He also took a stand against the overly friggin PC crap that is being force fed down our throats. His point was spot on regarding comedians. Many venture into the realm that is not considered PC. The PC police are out of control. Period.

Yeah, he mocked a guy for wearing a pink suit. He should have been mocked for wearing a pink suit, whether he was gay or straight.

He also took a stand against the overly friggin PC crap that is being force fed down our throats. His point was spot on regarding comedians. Many venture into the realm that is not considered PC. The PC police are out of control. Period.

Oh I completely disagree. What Morgan said was total hate and it was gay bashing.
Also DH is completely correct about this sort of hate and violence and where it stems from.

So I completely disagree with you on this, and DH is right again. Sorry, but I have to be honest!

1) There is a difference between a man saying (and meaning) that the man should HIT the woman

and

2) A guy joking around that a man should get his ass whupped for wearing a pink suit or enjoying a soccer guy's commercial during the Super Bowl.

I know you are damn near fully retarded, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to comprehend why one is wrong and the other is not. One MEANT that physical harm should be used and that was man on woman. The other was joking around. But I know... you are too fucking stupid to comprehend this. I am sure you have a government solution for all this.

"Fag" jokes aren't funny. I'm sure I thought they were at one point in my life, but I grew out of it at about the age of 15.

Back