CNN Says it a very close race

CNN says its a very close race

Why?

What does this say about Biden that he cant pull way ahead of a felon
It doesn't say much about Joe Biden at all. It says A GREAT DEAL about the people who continue to support Trump.

If you are asking what that says about them...well, I could go on and on about them. But what I would say would not be very kind to you and the other assholes who continue said support.

If you want to know, though, just ask.

It doesn't say much about Joe Biden at all. It says A GREAT DEAL about the people who continue to support Trump.

If you are asking what that says about them...well, I could go on and on about them. But what I would say would not be very kind to you and the other assholes who continue said support.

OK...more people support Trump...Got it

Thats all it takes to win...more support and a felon has more than Biden

OK...more people support Trump...Got it

Thats all it takes to win...more support and a felon has more than Biden
Actually, it takes less than that. I mean, after all, 3,000,000 more people voted for Hillary Clinton than Trump...and Trump still won. I doubt there will ever be more people supporting the asshole Trump...but he may win again.

So your bullshit on the matter is still just that...bullshit.

We'll see what actually happens in November.

Actually, it takes less than that. I mean, after all, 3,000,000 more people voted for Hillary Clinton than Trump...and Trump still won. I doubt there will ever be more people supporting the asshole Trump...but he may win again.

you could drive cross county and not hit a blue area in 2016....you couldnt drive more than a few hours from any blue area without hitting red

download (2).jpeg

Why?

Remember sites like CNN need to sell ads. If there is no news, nobody looks at the ads.

It's in their interest to pretend this is close, even though it really isn't.

Remember sites like CNN need to sell ads. If there is no news, nobody looks at the ads.

It's in their interest to pretend this is close, even though it really isn't.
Agree. When there is no news to report they make it up.

Why?

spit-take.gif

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

:lolup: Uneducated dotard doesn't know how the electoral process works. :laugh:

Back