CNN Says it a very close race

He is if a one percentage point lead is “well ahead”. Anyway, Trumpers don’t believe polls.
Leftards only believe polls if they are ahead,....if they are behind then polls dont count. This is the way of the childlike leftardian. :pussyhat:

Leftards only believe polls if they are ahead,....if they are behind then polls dont count. This is the way of the childlike leftardian. :pussyhat:
You seem to be having an identity problem. Trumpers are famous for their rejection of the many months long rejection of the 2020 pre election polls showing Trump behind not by a single point, as Biden trails in them now, but even beyond the margins of error.

Wait, polls don't elect the President?! I think Hillary was the President!
Everyone basically admits polling has been broken for the last few elections.

This is not a left or right claim and is an EVERYONE claim.

Magats suddenly love polling if it says something they like, but they dismiss them the next day when they do not. As with everything magats do not care about hypocrisy.

NYC vote 2016
Clinton 4556124
Trump 2819534

LA COUNTY
Clinton 2464364
Trump 769743

Her pop vote win was because of 2 POS slum invested crime ridden blue cities...thank god they are not able to decide the election
Her popular vote win...WAS A FUCKING WIN IN THE POPULAR ELECTION.

Because people like you think the folk who live in NYC and California should not count...does not mean the votes of the folk who live in NYC and California do not count.

Thanks for agreeing with me that Hillary kicked Trumps ass in the popular vote.

Because people like you think the folk who live in NYC and California should not count...does not mean the votes of the folk who live in NYC and California do not count.

The biggest margin ever by a candidate who didn’t carry the EC. And Hillary conceded on national tv the NEXT DAY despite her suspions the election was stolen.

Presidents are not elected by popular vote. So stop crying over milk that was spilled 8 years ago. :sadbaby:

The biggest margin ever by a candidate who didn’t carry the EC. And Hillary conceded on national tv the NEXT DAY despite her suspions the election was stolen.
And she has undermined Trump's Presidency for 8 years by saying the election was stolen but having no proof. She was the OG election denier.

When was Hillary President. I must have missed it. :laugh:

what did she get for her win....what office?

Back