CNN Says it a very close race

Presidents are not elected by popular vote. So stop crying over milk that was spilled 8 years ago. :sadbaby:
I am not crying over it, you stupid bitch. We were speaking of the popular vote...so I am talking about that. Trump is a loser...and so are his continuing supporters. You people should have enough personal respect to not support him, but you are a very sick lot.

Stick with him. If you manage to get him back into office, you ultimately will regret it until the day you die. All of us will.

I am not crying over it, you stupid bitch. We were speaking of the popular vote...so I am talking about that. Trump is a loser...and so are his continuing supporters. You people should have enough personal respect to not support him, but you are a very sick lot.

Stick with him. If you manage to get him back into office, you ultimately will regret it until the day you die. All of us will.
what you say would be relevant if you lived somewhere that decided elections by popular vote......personally I am excited by the fact that after more than 200 years the Demmycrats still don't know how we elect presidents in the US.......

That won her respect. Trump draws people to him like flies; they like his chutzpah. No one respects him for anything like decency.
Well, Marty, the Hildabeast would not address her loss to her supporters the night that she lost the election. She sent one of her flunkies.

Poor Marty.

Well, Marty, the Hildabeast would not address her loss to her supporters the night that she lost the election. She sent one of her flunkies.

Poor Marty.
It has been 4 years since Trump lost...and you are begrudging a delay of one night for Hillary?

Wake the fuck up.

She has never corrected this statement.

So you are furnishing a video from 2016 to prove that as of today, Hillary Clinton "...is still saying Trump was an illegitimate President and the election was stolen from her. "

You are a fucking moron and should not be allowed to comment on any more important or intellectual than "What day of the week is today?"...and then only if you are first informed of what day of the week was yesterday.

So you are furnishing a video from 2016 to prove that as of today, Hillary Clinton "...is still saying Trump was an illegitimate President and the election was stolen from her. "

You are a fucking moron and should not be allowed to comment on any more important or intellectual than "What day of the week is today?"...and then only if you are first informed of what day of the week was yesterday.
Seems to me E is mainly a simpleton. Her comment that no one "respects" Hillary is another example of it. Hillary is widely respected; her problem is that people have trouble finding her likeable.

You are a fucking moron and should not be allowed to comment on any more important or intellectual than "What day of the week is today?"...and then only if you are first informed of what da of the week was yesterday.
The video of her denying the election was from 2019 not 2016. You are slipping like your god Dementia Joe. Has Hillary retracted the statement? If not so it is still her position that Trump stole the election. She has had multiple opportunities to correct the record but she has not. She speaks by her silence and refusal to retract the lie. You fucking moron. What is wrong with you did your Visiting Angel put too small of Depends on you and it is crowding the family jewels. :ROFLMAO:

BTW 4 years ago she said.

In an October 2020 interview with The Atlantic, Clinton said, "There was a widespread understanding that [the 2016] election was not on the level. We still don’t know what happened … but you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’"

Last edited:
Seems to me E is mainly a simpleton. Her comment that no one "respects" Hillary is another example of it. Hillary is widely respected; her problem is that people have trouble finding her likeable.
Hillary is a laughing stock. Bill can't even stand her. :laugh:

Back