College football

You can add the caveat with W. Kentucky. They may have gone 12-2 but they did it against teams that had a combined losing record. You mentioned OSU plays Indiana, a team that had a losing record last year. Just so you'll know, one of the team W. KY lost to last year was Indiana. That makes FOUR creampuffs for Alabama this year.

Ok. OSU has 5 cream puffs and we have 4. My point still stands.

OSU has 5 and the Crimson Tide has 4.

And we will, hopefully, have a great season again.

Don't give a shit about OSU either. Alabama still has 4.

If Alabama has a great season, it won't have a damn thing to do with YOU making a play. How pitiful it must be to think that cheering for and supporting a team make you part of what those actually playing do on the field. Grow up son.

Don't give a shit about OSU either. Alabama still has 4.

If Alabama has a great season, it won't have a damn thing to do with YOU making a play. How pitiful it must be to think that cheering for and supporting a team make you part of what those actually playing do on the field. Grow up son.

Pitiful? lol I'm having a blast. As an alum and a supporter of the Univ of Alabama, I am a part of what the university accomplishes. That you think your opinion matters is laughable. But feel free to keep trying to make your point. Nothing will change.

Pitiful? lol I'm having a blast. As an alum and a supporter of the Univ of Alabama, I am a part of what the university accomplishes. That you think your opinion matters is laughable. But feel free to keep trying to make your point. Nothing will change.

Unless you wear a jersey and get on the field, you aren't a part of what the football team does no matter how much you've convinced yourself you are.

That you think cheering for a team makes you part of it is laughable. Nothing will change there until you wear and jersey and get your ass on the field.

My school didn't have a very good season last year and so hopefully they do better this year. If they do well this fall and Texas Tech does well this fall then i'll be happy.

I don't. If there is a good game between two good teams, I'll watch. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who wins.

Do you not live near a major sports market or university? Most people feel represented by their local collegiate, semipro, and pro sports teams. In places like Indiana and Ohio, it extends to high school basketball and football teams. In Texas, and throughout the south, they waste millions on HS football stadiums.

Unless you wear a jersey and get on the field, you aren't a part of what the football team does no matter how much you've convinced yourself you are.

That you think cheering for a team makes you part of it is laughable. Nothing will change there until you wear and jersey and get your ass on the field.

You keep acting like I said I was on the team. I never said that. The actual team name is The University of Alabama Football team. It represents the UA, and it represents me. So we win or we lose. Hell, I have paid for a few of the scholarships. lol

You keep acting like I said I was on the team. I never said that. The actual team name is The University of Alabama Football team. It represents the UA, and it represents me. So we win or we lose. Hell, I have paid for a few of the scholarships. lol

I never said you claimed you were on the team but you keep using WE as if you are. I don't give a damn how many games you've been to, how much money you claim you give, or who you say represents you. Until you put on the jersey and your name is in the program, it's not we. It's an individual that cheers FOR the we.

I never said you claimed you were on the team but you keep using WE as if you are. I don't give a damn how many games you've been to, how much money you claim you give, or who you say represents you. Until you put on the jersey and your name is in the program, it's not we. It's an individual that cheers FOR the we.

YES!!! New top program!!

http://cfrc.com/alabama-overtakes-notre-dame-as-top-college-football-program/

The dynasty over the last few years has caused a shift at the top of the All Time greats list.

Roll TIDE!!

Wow...I think I see why OSU is rated 9. Brutal Schedule. Oklahoma, Wisconsin, PSU and Mich St on the road and Nebraska and Mich at home. North Western won't be a cake walk either if recent history is an indicator. If OSU can come through that with 1 loss they'll be doing good. As long as that one loss isn't to Mich or Mich St.

I would think having a record 12 guys selected in the NFL draft would be more of a reason. Lots of talent will be playing on Sundays.

Yet you still harp on "we" as if you actually played a role in any of the Alabama wins.

No. I have not. I use "we" to show I am part of the entire organization.

Do you really think I am going to stop using "we" just because someone decides this is their new crusade? lol

Now do try and discuss the topic. You know, college football?

No. I have not. I use "we" to show I am part of the entire organization.

Do you really think I am going to stop using "we" just because someone decides this is their new crusade? lol

Now do try and discuss the topic. You know, college football?

If you want to look foolish and live the fantasy that somehow you're part of the "we" because you cheer for a team, go ahead.

I'm discussing college football. If you don't like that I include this as part of the topic, too fucking bad. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it but whine like a little bitch.

Back