College football

On topic: Cam Robertson seems to have found some trouble. He is just one of many and a good program like Alabama will be fine but it's sad when opportunities are not taken advantage of.

Yeah, I hate to lose him but I see Saban kicking him to the curb.

Exactly what I see happening. It would be the same with almost any big name program. You simply can't afford having these types around possibly influencing others. On a personal level I hope the young man straightens himself out but I would most certainly understand cutting ties with him at present.

Exactly what I see happening. It would be the same with almost any big name program. You simply can't afford having these types around possibly influencing others. On a personal level I hope the young man straightens himself out but I would most certainly understand cutting ties with him at present.

It is always a damn shame when these guys throw their lives away. Cam Robinson, barring serious injury, would have played in the NFL and made millions. All he had to do was keep his nose clean for 3 years and he would make more than most people make in 2 lifetimes. But he had to play thug.

Maybe he will find a junior college that will take him and he can start over.

It is always a damn shame when these guys throw their lives away. Cam Robinson, barring serious injury, would have played in the NFL and made millions. All he had to do was keep his nose clean for 3 years and he would make more than most people make in 2 lifetimes. But he had to play thug.

Maybe he will find a junior college that will take him and he can start over.

Play thug?

He committed a felony and your response is that he could play JUCO. What about playing for the prison team because that's where he should be for committing a CRIME.

Play thug?

He committed a felony and your response is that he could play JUCO. What about playing for the prison team because that's where he should be for committing a CRIME.

You think every young man caught with pot and a handgun goes to prison?

Yeah, he might do time. Or he might get an alternative sentence. My comment was referring to the best possible outcome.

You think every young man caught with pot and a handgun goes to prison?

Yeah, he might do time. Or he might get an alternative sentence. My comment was referring to the best possible outcome.

I think people that illegally possess stolen firearms should go to prison. Never said they all did.

He SHOULD do time and what you suggest shouldn't be a possible outcome. He committed a serious CRIME.

I'm sure your suggestion for an alternative has nothing to do with him being on a team you just happen to support.

I think people that illegally possess stolen firearms should go to prison. Never said they all did.

He SHOULD do time and what you suggest shouldn't be a possible outcome. He committed a serious CRIME.

I'm sure your suggestion for an alternative has nothing to do with him being on a team you just happen to support.

I didn't suggest what I think SHOULD happen. I merely mentioned the best possible outcome now that he has fucked up his life.

As for him doing time, since I don't know all the details I do not presume to know what should happen. And neither do you.

I didn't suggest what I think SHOULD happen. I merely mentioned the best possible outcome now that he has fucked up his life.

As for him doing time, since I don't know all the details I do not presume to know what should happen. And neither do you.

There's ONLY one detail you're concerned with and it doesn't involve his actions. You couldn't be more clear about that.

There's ONLY one detail you're concerned with and it doesn't involve his actions. You couldn't be more clear about that.

You have quite the inventive imagination. I am sure there are still threads around in which I cautioned patience and that people are innocent until proven guilty.

If these two players are guilty, then they will be sentenced accordingly.

There is much hand-wringing about losing such a stellar player on the O-line. But injuries could do the same thing.

I am pretty sure Saban has made sure the backups can step in. I hope. lol

Back