Comer says Kushner ‘crossed the line of ethics’ with Saudi deal

Project much?

Almost all here on the left have no problem in saying if they find real evidence on Hunter and Joe, convict them.

I can quote jus above and many other righties in instant defense mode over Jared proclaiming his innocence and the is the norm on the left even after people around Trump get convicted. Full TDS as they deny real facts, evidence and even convictions.

And i am curious by what you mean when you say "better at a deal"? Better at grifting? If so I agree.

Better at business? NO chance. Say what you want about Hunter but we have heard nothing of him almost bankrupting himself and his family as Jared was about to do, losing hundreds of millions when his Condo tower was about to go broke, that only the blackmail bailout by Qatar, saved him from.

No, I'm not projecting you are denying.

I'll start with Kushner though. If Kushner got $2 billion for making a deal on the Trump name, then that's roughly 1000 times what the Bidens (yes, the BidenS) got. Much better at making a deal--corrupt or otherwise than Bagman.

Bagman claimed in court in Arkansas he was broke in that child support case. He's stated at other times he was near penniless.

A Timeline of Hunter Biden's Life and Legal Troubles
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/11/us/politics/hunter-biden-legal-troubles-timeline.html

Anyway, the evidence to convict Bagman is already there. As but one example, Bagman set up over 20 shell corporations including:

Rosemont Reality. Never did a real estate transaction. Why would a company whose name advertises itself as a real estate corporation never do a real estate transaction? Bagman wasn't licensed as a realtor, so what did this company do?
Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners. What technology did it deal in or develop?
Rosemont Seneca Global Risk Services. An insurance company? Risk management company? What did it do? Bagman and his partners weren't licensed insurance agents or companies what did they do?
Rosemont Seneca Advisors. What did it do?

Money went in to these and other companies, often in very large sums and were then shuffled around and paid out to Biden family members. There's no evidence of the company paying taxes on any of that, nor is there any paper trail that shows that these company's expenses, salaries, etc., were paid out. How does a corporation not have people on the payroll? How does a company not have bills to pay?

There's a known list of wire transfers to outside banks, often corrupt ones like the one Bagman used in Malta, another in Cypress, where the money first went to an account there, then was transferred to the shell corporation, then moved around again, before ending up going to various Biden family members.

Legitimate business don't do things that way. Legitimate businesses don't get dozens of suspicious activity reports filed on them for money transfers.

That isn't circumstantial, it's the basis for money laundering and tax evasion. Many other corrupt corporations have been hit for similar practices. Hell, they're about to try Sam Bank-fraud Scam for similar shit with how he ran FTX.

But you say there's nothing there. There is REAL evidence, and it's quickly piling up. The Biden family is every bit, or moreso corrupt than the Trumps.

lol

None of those are the definition of TDS, they are saying TDS also applies to Trump.

I knew you couldn't find any.

lol so stupid.

This is a DEFINITION in an online dictionary...

Trump derangement syndrome

Noun
Trump derangement syndrome (uncountable)

(colloquial, derogatory) Irrationally rabid support for former US President Donald Trump.

Your stupidity makes this too easy.

No, I'm not projecting you are denying.

I'll start with Kushner though. If Kushner got $2 billion for making a deal on the Trump name, then that's roughly 1000 times what the Bidens (yes, the BidenS) got. Much better at making a deal--corrupt or otherwise than Bagman.

Bagman claimed in court in Arkansas he was broke in that child support case. He's stated at other times he was near penniless.

A Timeline of Hunter Biden's Life and Legal Troubles
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/11/us/politics/hunter-biden-legal-troubles-timeline.html

Anyway, the evidence to convict Bagman is already there. As but one example, Bagman set up over 20 shell corporations including:

Rosemont Reality. Never did a real estate transaction. Why would a company whose name advertises itself as a real estate corporation never do a real estate transaction? Bagman wasn't licensed as a realtor, so what did this company do?
Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners. What technology did it deal in or develop?
Rosemont Seneca Global Risk Services. An insurance company? Risk management company? What did it do? Bagman and his partners weren't licensed insurance agents or companies what did they do?
Rosemont Seneca Advisors. What did it do?

Money went in to these and other companies, often in very large sums and were then shuffled around and paid out to Biden family members. There's no evidence of the company paying taxes on any of that, nor is there any paper trail that shows that these company's expenses, salaries, etc., were paid out. How does a corporation not have people on the payroll? How does a company not have bills to pay?

There's a known list of wire transfers to outside banks, often corrupt ones like the one Bagman used in Malta, another in Cypress, where the money first went to an account there, then was transferred to the shell corporation, then moved around again, before ending up going to various Biden family members.

Legitimate business don't do things that way. Legitimate businesses don't get dozens of suspicious activity reports filed on them for money transfers.

That isn't circumstantial, it's the basis for money laundering and tax evasion. Many other corrupt corporations have been hit for similar practices. Hell, they're about to try Sam Bank-fraud Scam for similar shit with how he ran FTX.

But you say there's nothing there. There is REAL evidence, and it's quickly piling up. The Biden family is every bit, or moreso corrupt than the Trumps.
D'uh, Trump was POTUS and Kushner was in government leveraging the power of gov't to get his first deal and set up his second.

That is not business skill and again Kushner having his entire family fortune he inherited on the brink of bankruptcy, in Trump like fashion, when no bank would bail him out, and only due to his BFF MBS and his daddy Trump coming to his rescue to THREATEN Qatar is far worse than anything Hunter did.

They were prepared to attack and wipe out a USA ally simply to get Jared the money he needed.

that is a massive fail, the likes of which i am not sure we have seen in America prior.

That's funny, your site was updated today and now I know your real name.

You just added that shit because you are using the same source I did earlier.

I did go in to create an entry as you already stipulated that did not matter, because i do have edit power for Wikipedia but then i did not need to as i found this entry.

Se if you were not so stupid you would realize that was my entire point to you. Poster created self entries are not something you should claim make you win an argument as they can be written by any regular person. I can even give you a link a post in this forum after i edit it.

I wanted to expose just how deeply stupid you were being in pushing the idea 'that linked poster creating content' somehow wins a debate. And i did.

I did go in to create an entry as you already stipulated that did not matter, because i do have edit power for Wikipedia but then i did not need to as i found this entry.

Se if you were not so stupid you would realize that was my entire point to you. Poster created self entries are not something you should claim make you win an argument as they can be written by any regular person. I can even give you a link a post in this forum after i edit it.

I wanted to expose just how deeply stupid you were being in pushing the idea 'that linked poster creating content' somehow wins a debate. And i did.

So someone else just edited today by chance?

lol

So someone else just edited today by chance?

lol

Do you know what the Google WayBack machine is? You can check what that page said yesterday.

But again what does it matter either way?

I established with you prior that you understood these were written by anyone with access to the internet, and thus I or anyone else could write them, and then provide you a link and you said that was fine and you would accept it. You just wanted a link.

So while i did not have to edit it, i fully planned to, to show how stupid your point was.

Do you know what the Google WayBack machine is? You can check what that page said yesterday.

But again what does it matter either way?

I established with you prior that you understood these were written by anyone with access to the internet, and thus I or anyone else could write them, and then provide you a link and you said that was fine and you would accept it. You just wanted a link.

So while i did not have to edit it, i fully planned to, to show how stupid your point was.

Except you did edit it.

It was edited today right after we talked.

Here is a different source for you.

TDS is an acronym for Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term applied to people who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald Trump. It’s usually used by Trump supporters for liberals.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/acronyms/tds/

Want more, no problem.

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: “Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/trump-derangement-syndrome/index.html

Want more?

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)
noun
1. Psychiatry. "a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."

https://www.facebook.com/seattletim...l-condition-in-which-a-per/10156363474461215/

Last edited:
Except you did edit it.

It was edited today right after we talked.

Here is a different source for you.

TDS is an acronym for Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term applied to people who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald Trump. It’s usually used by Trump supporters for liberals.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/acronyms/tds/

Want more, no problem.

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: “Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/trump-derangement-syndrome/index.html

Want more?

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)
noun
1. Psychiatry. "a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."

https://www.facebook.com/seattletim...l-condition-in-which-a-per/10156363474461215/

No i did not edit it but i would have. I did not need to.

And as i told any one can write a definition for TDS, and right Derps wrote the one you posted.

That was never in contention between us.

What WAS in contention is you saying that simply a link to any site any normal person can edit proves a definition is accurate.

I told you that was stupid and then i proved it. So hopefully you learned your lesson and won't point to links anyone can edit as proof.

No i did not edit it but i would have. I did not need to.

And as i told any one can write a definition for TDS, and right Derps wrote the one you posted.

That was never in contention between us.

What WAS in contention is you saying that simply a link to any site any normal person can edit proves a definition is accurate.

I told you that was stupid and then i proved it. So hopefully you learned your lesson and won't point to links anyone can edit as proof.

I gave you liberal links dumbshit.

Hey stupid knock it off. You already conceeded my source for TDS was the correct as long as it came from a link.

You were clear that regardless of source or who wrote it you accepted that i would be right.

So lets be clear. Do you acknowledge what you are currently saying is 'regardless of source or who writes it as long as something is provided to you thru a 'link' you will then accept it as true and accurate'?

Sure, can't wait to see what source you provide but it will be good for a laugh.

So that ends it. You conceded already.

Hey stupid knock it off. You already conceeded my source for TDS was the correct as long as it came from a link.

You were clear that regardless of source or who wrote it you accepted that i would be right.

So that ends it. You conceded already.

Hahahaha fine, it doesn't matter because everyone here knows you were wrong but ok you win.

Feel better now?

Hahahaha fine, it doesn't matter because everyone here knows you were wrong but ok you win.

Feel better now?

Of course i win. When speaking with you that is a given. Your direct quotes always betray your stupidity and prove you wrong.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Thursday that Jared Kushner, former President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser while in office, “crossed the line of ethics” by accepting a $2 billion investment from the Saudi government in his private investment firm six months after he left the White House.

In an interview on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Comer acknowledged an argument made by 2024 GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie, who noted Kushner’s extensive work in the Middle East on behalf of the Trump White House and claimed in an earlier interview “the Trump family has been involved in grifting for quite some time.”

https://news.yahoo.com/comer-says-kushner-crossed-line-162302906.html

According to the "Clinton Rule", violating ethics is A-Okay! :thup:

It is odd, however, to see the Republicans going after one of their own. Maybe it's because he's Jewish?

So, where’s the investigation?

It's coming. Comer wants to be seen as "fair", so in addition to going after Hunter, he's going after the Jew in the Trump administration. Pedo Don is already pissed off at Ivanka, so he won't mind.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/09/jordan-comer-biden-investigative-00086183
How the House GOP’s investigative tag team navigates the ring
Jim Jordan and James Comer are painstakingly carving out lanes for their multiple attempts to smack down the Biden administration. If you ask them, it’s working fine — right now.

....or maybe not. Still, it's odd he's making noises about it.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...tically-unsustainable-to-investigate-kushner/
Comer agrees it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Kushner
Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, agreed that it could be politically unsustainable to investigate Jared Kushner — former President Trump’s son-in-law who served as a senior adviser in the White House — in a new profile by The New York Times.

The Times, which interviewed Comer for six hours, said the Kentucky Republican did not rule out probing Kushner’s business dealings but agreed with a reporter who suggested it might be politically unsustainable for him to investigate Kushner.

“I don’t disagree with what you said,” Comer said, according to the newspaper.

Comer secured the gavel for the House Oversight and Accountability Committee in January, when Republicans officially took control of the lower chamber. The panel plays a central role in the House GOP’s investigative oversight, and the conference has vowed probes into a number of areas, including President Biden’s family, the situation at the southern border and the messy withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

In his roughly first two months on the job, Comer eliminated a probe looking into Kushner’s business dealings, according to the Times.

Back