Communism & Capitalism

Why would the Republicon party want to kill us one by one when they can bring us all down at one time? And why would they care if this country crumbles into 3rd world status as long as their communist backers are making profits and they are getting their cut? You don't consider the death of our country a crime?

Why would the Republicon party want to kill us one by one when they can bring us all down at one time? And why would they care if this country crumbles into 3rd world status as long as their communist backers are making profits and they are getting their cut? You don't consider the death of our country a crime?

He considers it progress, because he's a brainwashed dillhole.

Last edited:

No, I don't. A great country based upon antiquities, religion, royalty, or nobility, would be a crime to destroy, but one built increasingly upon democracy is merely inevitable.

COMMUNISM! The greatest system that man has ever devised! COMMUNISM!

I hope you get a bureaucrat in the middle of everything you want.

Want to be a doctor? Let the bureaucrat decide.

Want a certain car. Not so fast. The bureaucrat knows best.

Want a house. Lets ask the bureaucrat what is best for you.

Yes, real losers love to be directed by a bureaucrat.

No, I don't. A great country based upon antiquities, religion, royalty, or nobility, would be a crime to destroy, but one built increasingly upon democracy is merely inevitable.

So what you're saying is you have no loyalty to this country and would rather see the U.S. become a satellite territory of China rather than stand as a free independent country. You would have made a good Nazi.

Also, A marxist politician is worse than a serial killing pedophile.

The losers that support them are crap.

So why do you support communists? You believe outsourcing to Asia is a good thing as long as Bush's base and their communist backers make profits and reduce labor to subsistence levels.

You can't see that conservative ideology has driven this country into another Republicon Depression?

So why do you support communists? You believe outsourcing to Asia is a good thing as long as Bush's base and their communist backers make profits and reduce labor to subsistence levels.

You can't see that conservative ideology has driven this country into another Republicon Depression?

I've never voted for a dem, or rep.

It's pretty obvious that you have.

There's really no difference between the dems, and the reps.

Crashk, do you support communists? Do you think communism is bad? Bad for America?

I've never voted for a dem, or rep.

It's pretty obvious that you have.

There's really no difference between the dems, and the reps.

Crashk, do you support communists? Do you think communism is bad? Bad for America?

I vote for the Democratic party because historically they have done more for labor that conservatives. Sometimes I hold my nose when I vote but I realize that cheap labor conservatives would have us poor and uneducated if they could. Yes I hate communism and so should you. I remember when just the mention of communism used to make smoke come out of conservatives ears. Now Republicons love communism because of their millions of cheap laborers. It's the reason this country is in the shape that it's in.

So what you're saying is you have no loyalty to this country and would rather see the U.S. become a satellite territory of China rather than stand as a free independent country. You would have made a good Nazi.

Nazi's were nationalists, who created a false image of what Germany society and politics were really all about. I was mostly joking about the value of America to the world, but you are the one advocating nationalism and making up your own fantasy about how the US economy should and does function.

Nazi's were nationalists, who created a false image of what Germany society and politics were really all about. I was mostly joking about the value of America to the world, but you are the one advocating nationalism and making up your own fantasy about how the US economy should and does function.

Nationalism is not naziism. There is nothing wrong with a bond between citizens. You're boxing yourself into a worldview that the only valid form of national government is one which explicitly HARMS it's citizens and encourages them to PURPOSEFULLY betray each other to prove they're "NOT NAZIS". It's a malignant brainwash meme, a bizarro implementation of patriotism. You are an elitist anti-american fascist.

Back