Communism & Capitalism

I've never voted for a dem, or rep.

It's pretty obvious that you have.

There's really no difference between the dems, and the reps.

Crashk, do you support communists? Do you think communism is bad? Bad for America?

But liberty, it's you globalizers who keep the Chinese Communist Party fat and happy and their cut of the slave labor profits. How do your reconcile that? You must.

Nationalism is not naziism. There is nothing wrong with a bond between citizens. You're boxing yourself into a worldview that the only valid form of national government is one which explicitly HARMS it's citizens and encourages them to PURPOSEFULLY betray each other to prove they're "NOT NAZIS". It's a malignant brainwash meme, a bizarro implementation of patriotism. You are an elitist anti-american fascist.

The bonds we draw with our neighbors and fellow citizens should be our choosing, accross the community, district, county, state, regional, and national levels. Social planners such as you shouldn't get to decide these things. You also seem to think that individualism is harmful to society and that the government in perpetrating harm upon us by allowing us to live and act freely, instead of dictating to us. Patriotism is love of one's country, its principles, culture, history, etc., but refusing to fall into the trap of nationalism, where one must project force onto the outside world upon all citizens who refuse to subscribe to a particular vision is also patriotism.

The bonds we draw with our neighbors and fellow citizens should be our choosing, accross the community, district, county, state, regional, and national levels. Social planners such as you shouldn't get to decide these things. You also seem to think that individualism is harmful to society and that the government in perpetrating harm upon us by allowing us to live and act freely, instead of dictating to us. Patriotism is love of one's country, its principles, culture, history, etc., but refusing to fall into the trap of nationalism, where one must project force onto the outside world upon all citizens who refuse to subscribe to a particular vision is also patriotism.

Dude. THe government has always had a hand in trade policy. Get a grip. It's true. And it's constitutional.

Your globalist bullshit is just a way of turning national governments into mere implementors of policies created solely to favore the interests of multinational corporations. Protectionism has long history of usage to PROTECT long terms interests of the people of the nation. Placing moral limits on who we allow as trading partners is also a historical fact. It's internationalist fascist zealotry to deny these truths.

Dude. THe government has always had a hand in trade policy. Get a grip. It's true. And it's constitutional.

Your globalist bullshit is just a way of turning national governments into mere implementors of policies created solely to favore the interests of multinational corporations. Protectionism has long history of usage to PROTECT long terms interests of the people of the nation. Placing moral limits on who we allow as trading partners is also a historical fact. It's internationalist fascist zealotry to deny these truths.

If I had to live in a fictious world that was either run by greedy multinationals or your lovely, whites-only military dictatorship, I'd go with the corporatist version of the world...

But liberty, it's you globalizers who keep the Chinese Communist Party fat and happy and their cut of the slave labor profits. How do your reconcile that? You must.

C'mon AssMat. I've already gone over this.

I view China as probably the biggest threat to us.

Funny you should bring up slave labor. Taxing my labor is slave labor.

And the dem and rep party are at fault for your global expansion.

I keep asking you if you vote, and you never answer. Do tell.:pke:

I vote for the Democratic party because historically they have done more for labor that conservatives. Sometimes I hold my nose when I vote but I realize that cheap labor conservatives would have us poor and uneducated if they could. Yes I hate communism and so should you. I remember when just the mention of communism used to make smoke come out of conservatives ears. Now Republicons love communism because of their millions of cheap laborers. It's the reason this country is in the shape that it's in.

I understand what you're saying.

The Dems are to blame equally though.

Last edited:
If I had to live in a fictious world that was either run by greedy multinationals or your lovely, whites-only military dictatorship, I'd go with the corporatist version of the world...

Nice staw man, asshound. Having trade standards which benefit americans who actually work is not dictatorship, it's good governance. And working americans of all races benefit when we reject the fascists war on the american worker.

In your brainwashed view, the only valid government is one which actively destroys it's populace. Think about that.

Last edited:
According to the globalizers like 3d government only exists to implement the slave policies multinationals prefer. Markets have never been "free". they're always inside a political and moral context, where longer term considerations are factored in.

According to the globalizers like 3d government only exists to implement the slave policies multinationals prefer. Markets have never been "free". they're always inside a political and moral context, where longer term considerations are factored in.

If all owners of property in America choose to make personal and corporate decisions which benefit foreign powers more than they do the domestic interest, then the government should support that, yes, because its purpose is to protect our right to manage our own property.

By citing the commerce clause as an excuse to establish an autocratic hold over trade, just remember that the very same commerce clause prevents you from opening an all-white resturant, complete with "Men Should Bend Women Over Mondays," "The Jews Are Evil Fridays," "Noahidic Illuminati Wednesdays," and so forth...

If all owners of property in America choose to make personal and corporate decisions which benefit foreign powers more than they do the domestic interest, then the government should support that, yes, because its purpose is to protect our right to manage our own property.
No. That's not the only purpose of government.
By citing the commerce clause as an excuse to establish an autocratic hold over trade, just remember that the very same commerce clause prevents you from opening an all-white resturant, complete with "Men Should Bend Women Over Mondays," "The Jews Are Evil Fridays," "Noahidic Illuminati Wednesdays," and so forth...

Protectionism is a traditional tool of trade. Your villainization of it is the propagandistic idiocy.

Read 1984 by George Orwell to see where you will end up with either of these 2 choices.

Back