Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
It has become apparent that too many complaints get in the way of discourse.

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles

Space isn't at a premium, but clear communication is. I took enough to explain.

Which would be wrong considering I explained why the rule is made. Regardless I have decided. Each post of yours, and anybody else's for that matter, complaining about the site will be moved to the 'doniston Complaint Thread' in the Suggestions area. They get in the way of discourse otherwise as every thread becomes doniston's complaints and my answers. This ends today.

Which was why I wrote it.

Excellent. And discussions may stay on topic with my new policy. It will begin immediately after my post is sent. Each of your complaints about my light moderation will be moved to the thread entitled "Doniston's Complaint Thread" in the Suggestion area, my answers will be found there.

Enjoy your stay at jpp.com.
look dummy, I don't give a rat's ass what stupidity you come up with next This would have been over if YOU had stoped "explaining" You are the one who is continuing this, I have had my say, so your new wrinkle is as stupid as most of your other "LACK OF"actions.

It has become apparent that too many complaints get in the way of discourse.

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles

........................................Just one more Jackass approach

Last edited:
This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.

........................................Just on more Jackass approach

You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard.

You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard.
Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jackass

Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jackass

Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense.

What if we go off topic in this thread, or say something 'over the line' that should not be allowed, and doniston needs to complain about it? Would he still post a complaint in this thread or do we need another level of hell?

Donny.............

got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool..........

got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool..........
where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

Nope............

where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already!

Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense.
then he doesn't need you to stick up for him. At least I use words that are in the dictionary. Apparently you make up most of yours. apparently I am more in control of the situation than I care to be. so as per usual

.............................................Jackass. this thread needs no further comment from me.

Last edited:
This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already!
they stopped about eight years ago, maybe they have started up again. As for your other pristine comments. If you feel I am a lost cause, just don't respond to me. it's as simple as that.

This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.
It appears that I wasn't online, I cannot magically move posts when I am not here. However, I have rectified it as soon as I was online.

I guess I should have said, "As soon as I notice it" rather than immediately moved. Not a problem, it will still clear up the threads so people can have conversations again.

What if we go off topic in this thread, or say something 'over the line' that should not be allowed, and doniston needs to complain about it? Would he still post a complaint in this thread or do we need another level of hell?
Nah, this one will be enough. It isn't just Doniston that can use it, I just dedicated it to him because it was because of him it was created.

It appears that I wasn't online, I cannot magically move posts when I am not here. However, I have rectified it as soon as I was online.

I guess I should have said, "As soon as I notice it" rather than immediately moved. Not a problem, it will still clear up the threads so people can have conversations again.

Jesus Christ DAmo, you have the patience of a saint.

What happened, I was away a day and a half and Doniston put himself in charge here?

There would be no posters left. He should kiss Damo's ass, because I would have blocked him already.

What happened, I was away a day and a half and Doniston put himself in charge here?
He tried. He became just teeming with advice for damo.
There would be no posters left. He should kiss Damo's ass, because I would have blocked him already.

Everyone should kiss damo's ass, precisely because he doesn't allow that stuff to effect his fairness.

Back