Congratulations Darla!

Rune

Mjölner
I am sure with your new powers you will be a great help in curtailing the out of control conservatards.

I suggest some of you make a last ditch effort to clean up your acts.

Well don't expect too much. They've been talking to me about this for a while. I still have to abide by the ruling ethos of JPP, it's Damo's board after all. But it does bring an important and long-missing perspective to board management IMO.

Well don't expect too much. They've been talking to me about this for a while. I still have to abide by the ruling ethos of JPP, it's Damo's board after all. But it does bring an important and long-missing perspective to board management IMO.

Congratulations you little devil! OMG this is awesome! I can just picture the meltdown going on about now!

Congratulations you little devil! OMG this is awesome! I can just picture the meltdown going on about now!

LOL When I accepted, I agreed not to gloat. They want to improve the board, so part of that is the mods behaving a bit above that kind of thing. But I will do it in private of course! :)

congratulations. back in the original USMB days I got promoted to be the boards only liberal moderator (yes, I was a liberal back then). it's difficult to maintain the separation of moderator and poster, but I'll bet you can do it.

congratulations. back in the original USMB days I got promoted to be the boards only liberal moderator (yes, I was a liberal back then). it's difficult to maintain the separation of moderator and poster, but I'll bet you can do it.

Thank you STY!

Wow, I can't believe you were a liberal. LOL

Well done Darla. They'll ask me one day - global warming means Hell is freezing over quite fast! :)

LOL When I accepted, I agreed not to gloat. They want to improve the board, so part of that is the mods behaving a bit above that kind of thing. But I will do it in private of course! :)
Very nice, you are the perfect pick and I am happy for you. Can you tell me how many Mods there are now, including yourself? I have not seen "Sho Sho" on here for awhile, or maybe he/she changed their name like JPP Mods seem to do at times? I hope that you keep your "Darla" name and as a Mod, will you be online more? Anyway, your appointment can only help this wonderful Forum.

Very nice, you are the perfect pick and I am happy for you. Can you tell me how many Mods there are now, including yourself? I have not seen "Sho Sho" on here for awhile, or maybe he/she changed their name like JPP Mods seem to do at times? I hope that you keep your "Darla" name and as a Mod, will you be online more? Anyway, your appointment can only help this wonderful Forum.

Thanks SJ! Well, there are 3 other active mods. Damo the board owner, Grind (is that "sho-sho"? I am not sure who you call that), and of course Billy. Believe it or not Billy was all for this, I thought he would have a problem, but he doesn't. We have been getting along just fine too on the mod board. Also there is Soc, but he just isn't around and that's one of the reasons.

Thank you STY!

Wow, I can't believe you were a liberal. LOL

it's true. I still had my Illinois resident mindset at the time. it was during my time on the USMB that I briefly went conservative until I still saw all of the bias and wrongness, thus Libertarian.

Congrats to darla! Even when she has to scold me too
And to Damo and the other mods for being open to the first liberal mod

I feel sorry for poor old Tom now...

I wouldn't if I were you. It's funny but I distinctly remember Billy saying that he wouldn't ever allow anybody from AOL to be a mod. I also remember a while back Big Money sending me a PM saying that Grind was allowing Darla access to the admin passwords, I didn't believe at the time but that makes sense now.

darla had to learn about how to be a mod. so yes I gave her admin passwords and told big money about it

Back