Congratulations Darla!

There is a pretty good description of lutefisk here.

http://www.everything2.com/title/Lutefisk

I have tried to eat irish food before, so since you are used to food which can only be eaten when drunk, it makes sense you don't like Lutefisk though you never had it the way my father prepared it, and your descriptions are total bullshit. Real Lutefisk is white not grey at all, isn't oily, it has the consistency of pudding and no smell whatsoever. You are just full of shit, as usual.

I have tried to eat irish food before, so since you are used to food which can only be eaten when drunk, it makes sense you don't like Lutefisk though you never had it the way my father prepared it, and your descriptions are total bullshit. Real Lutefisk is white not grey at all, isn't oily, it has the consistency of pudding and no smell whatsoever. You are just full of shit, as usual.

that's a lye.....

Yum yum yum!!

Fish soaked in lye and with the consistency of pudding!

My taste buds are positively QUIVERING!

Isn't lye the main ingredient in Drano?

Back