Congratulations Darla!

From the thread it looks like lots fell for it except who it was intended for. I knew it was BS for a few reasons

1) they said they would never have former AOLer be a mod
2) the timing was too freaking obvious. If they really wanted to fuck with people they should have done it some other time. Highly disappointed in you Grind
3) and this is most important, there is ZERO need. The board hasn't been this calm in months. I haven't posted much and when I do, I have been pretty muted (although Zappa still thinks I drop the N word every five posts). BTW I love using "N word" more because it makes you say it in your head.

I know that grind and Darla have to believe that they "got" everyone because it isn't I their nature to admit failure but

EPIC FAIL

From the thread it looks like lots fell for it except who it was intended for. I knew it was BS for a few reasons

1) they said they would never have former AOLer be a mod
2) the timing was too freaking obvious. If they really wanted to fuck with people they should have done it some other time. Highly disappointed in you Grind
3) and this is most important, there is ZERO need. The board hasn't been this calm in months. I haven't posted much and when I do, I have been pretty muted (although Zappa still thinks I drop the N word every five posts). BTW I love using "N word" more because it makes you say it in your head.

I know that grind and Darla have to believe that they "got" everyone because it isn't I their nature to admit failure but

EPIC FAIL

First of all, I wasn't in on it and didn't find out till after it was done. Secondly, I don't think we "got" everyone, but I know tom was getting worried especially as of this morning. I didn't think you even gave a shit one way or the other, if you even noticed.

First of all, I wasn't in on it and didn't find out till after it was done. Secondly, I don't think we "got" everyone, but I know tom was getting worried especially as of this morning. I didn't think you even gave a shit one way or the other, if you even noticed.

He is so self important, isn't he? I guess he didn't notice that I don't even bother threadbanning him anymore.

I didn't. Nothing would have changed for me

I am just saying they could have a much more profound effect on any day but yesterday

I am just saying they could have a much more profound effect on any day but yesterday

Yes they should have waited a week if they wanted to really mess with people. But they're just men so you can't expect much. If they had told me beforehand I would have staged it much better.

This is as pointless as anything else you have ever written.

Tom was scared shitless all; day. That is gold. Other conservatards were signing up at forums all over the world, knowing their time was up too. You? You are irrelevant,

This is as pointless as anything else you have ever written.

Tom was scared shitless all; day. That is gold. Other conservatards were signing up at forums all over the world, knowing their time was up too. You? You are irrelevant,

Right. I guess you were in on it right?

That you think I care what you think is extremely sweet. Bless yer heart

Right. I guess you were in on it right?

That you think I care what you think is extremely sweet. Bless yer heart

Actually I was. Why do you think I started this thread?

Darla and I are very close friends and as she said, I knew about it 5 seconds after she did. Starting this thread was my way of participating, and like I also said before, it was about Tom, and it worked.

Actually I was. Why do you think I started this thread?

Darla and I are very close friends and as she said, I knew about it 5 seconds after she did. Starting this thread was my way of participating, and like I also said before, it was about Tom, and it worked.

Provide proof it worked? Your heretofore unknown psychic powers?

Provide proof it worked? Your heretofore unknown psychic powers?

I was right!!

They left it through this morning just to see you sweat. And I know you did. I was laughing.

you and I both know the truth tom. you were petrified.

Yes, there was always the remote possibility that you'd all taken leave of your senses.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Darla
They left it through this morning just to see you sweat. And I know you did. I was laughing.

Me too. Hilarious. Fuck you Tom.

Rune is such a blubbering vagina, he needs to lay off the aquavit and lutefisk.

I didn't like aquavit even when I drank, but I don't know what your problem is with lutefisk. There is nothing that tastes like lutefisk. It just proves you are low class for not liking it.

Back