Congratulations Darla!

So on April's Fool Day you are announcing Darla is a new mod? If you are trying to F with people that is a good one.

I bet you did, no doubt there is a lot more more that you are concealing as well. Maybe you are going to make Howey the JPP diversity coordinator as well. I still think this is an April Fool's by the way.

Darlas next move will likely be to change your tag to 'rape apologist'

Never expressed any desire to be so, it's funny how you've gone from a position of detesting her and calling her mental to now sucking up to her.

Its funny that you think by mocking you I am somehow sucking up to her. I am an equal opportunity asshole.

Darlas next move will likely be to change your tag to 'rape apologist'

If I was mod I would change yours to supercilious cunt.

They would never let a limey baastad be in charge of an American board. 'Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Never expressed any desire to be so, it's funny how you've gone from a position of detesting her and calling her mental to now sucking up to her.

Oh my...the petulant Rightie backbiting begins in earnest!

In fact when cawacko sends me his shirtless selfies he always says ha I bet you super freak looks nothing like this topless! And I always respond that I guess few men do! It's a private joke between us. Then we laugh over his bad sf would be fuming if he saw.

In fact when cawacko sends me his shirtless selfies he always says ha I bet you super freak looks nothing like this topless! And I always respond that I guess few men do! It's a private joke between us. Then we laugh over his bad sf would be fuming if he saw.

this is what wacko sent her...

Naked-fat-guy.jpg

Back