CONGRATULATIONS to NIKKI HALEY!!!!!

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
Some of you might be aware that I have been repeatedly asking liberals and "Haley supporters" (are they any different, really?) which state they think that Haley is going to win (without any answer, of course). Well, yesterday was their lucky day...

Nikki Haley, coming fresh off of her resounding thumping of Donald J. Trump in the District of Corruption, has now managed to secure enough support from the liberal voters of Vermont to absolutely THRASH Donald J. Trump (by only 4 points) in a primary race there. Yes, in the very liberal state of Vermont, more voters turned out for the Republican primary than they did for the Democrat primary in order to show their TDS... I mean... "support for Haley".

Haley is expected to receive a small bit of delegates from her Vermont victory (and from her losses in the other states). Trump is expected to receive almost 800 of the 865 delegates that were available yesterday.

Obviously, the takeaway here is that Haley is now clearly gaining momentum in her primary race against Trump. First she won the District of Corruption... Now she's won the state of Vermont... Heck, she might just reach 100 delegates yet....... :rofl2:

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
She is a typical slimy politician

I assume as she dropped out now she is in back room discussions with Trump's team for what she gets for her endorsement.

Some of you might be aware that I have been repeatedly asking liberals and "Haley supporters" (are they any different, really?) which state they think that Haley is going to win (without any answer, of course). Well, yesterday was their lucky day...

Nikki Haley, coming fresh off of her resounding thumping of Donald J. Trump in the District of Corruption, has now managed to secure enough support from the liberal voters of Vermont to absolutely THRASH Donald J. Trump (by only 4 points) in a primary race there. Yes, in the very liberal state of Vermont, more voters turned out for the Republican primary than they did for the Democrat primary in order to show their TDS... I mean... "support for Haley".

Haley is expected to receive a small bit of delegates from her Vermont victory (and from her losses in the other states). Trump is expected to receive almost 800 of the 865 delegates that were available yesterday.

Obviously, the takeaway here is that Haley is now clearly gaining momentum in her primary race against Trump. First she won the District of Corruption... Now she's won the state of Vermont... Heck, she might just reach 100 delegates yet....... :rofl2:

Your thoughts?

Writing was on the wall for a while, but today, even she admitted it:

Nikki Haley suspends 2024 campaign, doesn't endorse Donald Trump | MSN

I wouldn't have endorsed Trump either. Nor would I endorse Biden. I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. if I were American.

Your thoughts?

If you fellate Trump any harder, you're liable to suck the skin right off of it.

Kiss his ass any harder and you'll find out what his last meal was.

Fucking pathetic. :palm:

Personally, I'm glad Haley got stomped.

She makes my skin crawl.

Now all we need to worry about is whether or not independent voters and moderate Republicans are still smart enough and still sick enough of Trump to withhold their votes again in November like they did in 2020.

Or better yet, hope that he's convicted and sent to prison over the summer.

Nikky was getting in the 30s. That is a huge group that refused to vote for Daffy. Elections are close nowadays. Trump cannot afford a voter exodus. It certainly looks like he has one.

Even a Little League team could beat the Yankees in one game out of ten thousand...

No, they could not. Haley has shown a huge chink in Trump's challenge. Elections are close nowadays. A big chunk of Haley's voters said they would not vote for Daffy. I guess voting in a dictatorship does not appeal to all right-wing Americans.

Nikky was getting in the 30s. That is a huge group that refused to vote for Daffy. Elections are close nowadays. Trump cannot afford a voter exodus. It certainly looks like he has one.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Without TDS liberals voting for her to create a mirage of some support, she had virtually no support at all from conservatives. Conservatives almost exclusively want Trump.

No, they could not. Haley has shown a huge chink in Trump's challenge. Elections are close nowadays. A big chunk of Haley's voters said they would not vote for Daffy. I guess voting in a dictatorship does not appeal to all right-wing Americans.
^^^ **squawk squawk squawk *** ^^^

It's too bad that Tricky Nikki decided to drop out of the race. She was just starting to "gain momentum" :rofl2:

I guess this allows her more time to cheat on her husband... I mean... "be a loyal/supportive wife" who is currently pumping gas in Africa... I mean... "fighting on the front lines in the Middle East" to run away from media questioning about Haley's affairs... I mean... "to defend our nation from terrorists".

These "Republicans" (RINOs) make me sick............

Last edited:
She is a typical slimy politician

I assume as she dropped out now she is in back room discussions with Trump's team for what she gets for her endorsement.

For once we agree. Like all current Republicans, she's a spineless slimeball who would sell out her own family if she thought it would benefit her politically.

1709810027064-png.1519931

you sound stupid

that is a huge group that preferred Haley.

What chink? In New Hampshire where she won, everyone is allowed to vote in any primary they want to. Democrats crossing over to vote against Trump is hardly a vindication of Haley's campaign.

What chink? In New Hampshire where she won, everyone is allowed to vote in any primary they want to. Democrats crossing over to vote against Trump is hardly a vindication of Haley's campaign.

Try and keep up. Haley was taking about 30 percent in many races. Presidential races are close nowadays. If Haley represents a big chunk of Repubs who do not want Truop and will not vote for him, he is toast. Trump is not expanding his base, but alienating those he needs. Can you imagine the idiot saying anyone who donated to Haley or worked for her will not be allowed in the Magas?

Try and keep up. Haley was taking about 30 percent in many races. Presidential races are close nowadays. If Haley represents a big chunk of Repubs who do not want Truop and will not vote for him, he is toast. Trump is not expanding his base, but alienating those he needs. Can you imagine the idiot saying anyone who donated to Haley or worked for her will not be allowed in the Magas?

By that standard, Biden is absolutely fucked.

Haley quit. She finally realized she has no hope.

Back