CONGRATULATIONS to NIKKI HALEY!!!!!

So we were talking about Biden, not Trump? I did not know that. However, Dems will return, especially after the SOTU speech with refuted the right wing lies ,on stage in person, during prime time.

Could you repeat that in English, I don't understand Bidenism...

Could you repeat that in English, I don't understand Bidenism...

Trouble with English? You dead-end Trumpys seeking the end of the American experiment, have claimed endlessly that Biden is senile and suffering mentally. It is all you have. The SOTU proved to people with firing neurons that Biden is fine and you are broadcasting lies.

Trouble with English? You dead-end Trumpys seeking the end of the American experiment, have claimed endlessly that Biden is senile and suffering mentally. It is all you have. The SOTU proved to people with firing neurons that Biden is fine and you are broadcasting lies.

Biden is not fine... perhaps you missed the Raging devisive Rant the other night... very thankfully most Americans did not...

What chink? In New Hampshire where she won, everyone is allowed to vote in any primary they want to. Democrats crossing over to vote against Trump is hardly a vindication of Haley's campaign.
It was Vermont that she won (by only four points and completely off of the back of the vast amount of liberals there who would never vote for a conservative candidate in their entire lifetimes). She still ended up losing New Hampshire by double digits under the same stupid rules that benefit her.

It's the same old Uniparty bullshit. This time, making use of "for life" Democrats in order to fill in Haley's lack of support from conservatives in order to falsely inflate Haley's numbers in the primaries in an attempt to "make Trump look bad".

And it STILL only lasted until Super Tuesday :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Try and keep up.
Try to take your own advice.

Haley was taking about 30 percent in many races.
... and 29 percent of those people were "lifer" Democrats. So?

Presidential races are close nowadays.
There hasn't been a Presidential election held since 2016, and Trump won that one fairly handily because the "typical cheat" didn't provide for a large enough margin to win. Democrats fixed that issue in 2020 though.

If Haley represents a big chunk of Repubs who do not want Truop and will not vote for him, he is toast.
Well, Haley doesn't, so Trump is just fine. Haley only represents a big chunk of "lifer" liberals who had nothing better to do in their own primaries so they decided to "virtue signal" their leftism by voting against Trump in the Republican primaries. Meh. R's who don't want Trump are so few and far between as to be statistically irrelevant. They'll have about as much impact on the (s)election as Nikki Haley will.

Trump is not expanding his base, but alienating those he needs.
Two big doozies from you. Blacks and Hispanics are flooding over to "Team Trump" like never before. Heck, even younger people are flooding over to "Team Trump". It's a liberal's worst nightmare, and why they now need to install their Presidential candidates instead of elect them.

Can you imagine the idiot saying anyone who donated to Haley or worked for her will not be allowed in the Magas?
:fap:

Biden is not fine... perhaps you missed the Raging devisive Rant the other night... very thankfully most Americans did not...
I missed it on purpose, but yes I did see a few clips of coughing and screaming and got the gist of it. ;) Why would I waste a whole hour or so watching an old senile dude scream at me about how much he hates me?

you sound stupid

that is a huge group that preferred Haley.

Try and understand. They were Repubs who wanted to vote Repub. Haley gave them a chance to do that. But they will not vote for Trump because he represents a serious threat to the American system.

Some of you might be aware that I have been repeatedly asking liberals and "Haley supporters" (are they any different, really?) which state they think that Haley is going to win (without any answer, of course). Well, yesterday was their lucky day...

Nikki Haley, coming fresh off of her resounding thumping of Donald J. Trump in the District of Corruption, has now managed to secure enough support from the liberal voters of Vermont to absolutely THRASH Donald J. Trump (by only 4 points) in a primary race there. Yes, in the very liberal state of Vermont, more voters turned out for the Republican primary than they did for the Democrat primary in order to show their TDS... I mean... "support for Haley".

Haley is expected to receive a small bit of delegates from her Vermont victory (and from her losses in the other states). Trump is expected to receive almost 800 of the 865 delegates that were available yesterday.

Obviously, the takeaway here is that Haley is now clearly gaining momentum in her primary race against Trump. First she won the District of Corruption... Now she's won the state of Vermont... Heck, she might just reach 100 delegates yet....... :rofl2:

Your thoughts?

It was always difficult for me to tell which one of these ass-sniffing dogs in heat were Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, DeSantis, Swammy, or Tim Scott!

They all just look like ass sniffing dogs in heat to me!

12195541.jpg

Try and understand.
Try to take your own advice.

They were Repubs
Nope. They were "lifer" Democrats.

who wanted to vote Repub.
Nope. They fully intend to vote Democrat in November.

Haley gave them a chance to do that. But they will not vote for Trump because he represents a serious threat to the American system.
Nope. They will not vote for Trump because their mind masters tell them to "vote blue no matter who".

It was always difficult for me to tell which one of these ass-sniffing dogs in heat were Donald Trump, Nikki Haley, DeSantis, Swammy, or Tim Scott!

They all just look like ass sniffing dogs in heat to me!

12195541.jpg
That's because your mind masters have programmed you to "vote blue no matter who".

Try and understand. They were Repubs who wanted to vote Repub. Haley gave them a chance to do that. But they will not vote for Trump because he represents a serious threat to the American system.

you really are an idiot

they are a huge group. sit down for this. some of them were democrats. many were independents. Why didn't those vote for Biden?

Back