CONGRATULATIONS to NIKKI HALEY!!!!!

Nikky was getting in the 30s. That is a huge group that refused to vote for Daffy. Elections are close nowadays. Trump cannot afford a voter exodus. It certainly looks like he has one.

ROFL

A bunch of democrats in Vermont voted for Haley - they will ALL vote for Bought and Paid for in November.

Writing was on the wall for a while, but today, even she admitted it:

Nikki Haley suspends 2024 campaign, doesn't endorse Donald Trump | MSN

I wouldn't have endorsed Trump either. Nor would I endorse Biden. I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. if I were American.

You'd probably vote for Mussolini - if you only could.

RFK Jr. was a democrat until I imagine he realized that the party apparatus was against him. In the 2020 primaries, I was routing for Bernie Sanders, but he discovered much the same thing, though I think he hasn't realized it as much as RFK Jr. has.

Some of you might be aware that I have been repeatedly asking liberals and "Haley supporters" (are they any different, really?)

If you actually believe this, you're completely insane--
a genuine candidate for humane euthanasia in my view.

Haley's policies were as far to the right as Trump's.
The only interest liberals had in her was as a possible but unlikely tool to stop Trump.

No actual liberal or progressive would have EVER voted for Haley in a general election.
If you don't understand this, you shouldn't get yourself involved in political discussion.
You're not equipped.

If you actually believe this, you're completely insane--
If you DON'T believe it, then you're completely insane. The primary results speak for themselves. Haley's own "supporters" (as interviewed by fake news media) speak for themselves.

a genuine candidate for humane euthanasia in my view.
Okay, Hitler... All hail der Führer, eh?

Haley's policies were as far to the right as Trump's.
Haley's policies are ultimately America Last, which is no different than Joe Biden's policies. A polished turd is still a turd.

The only interest liberals had in her was as a possible but unlikely tool to stop Trump.
Right. They just wanted to interfere in Republican primaries because they had nothing better to do in their own primaries. Obviously, they couldn't pass up the opportunity to virtue signal their TDS like that.

Ergo, Haley's "supporters" were actually, to a large extent, these such liberals.

No actual liberal or progressive would have EVER voted for Haley in a general election.
... which is precisely the point of this whole thread of mine. Glad to see that you're coming around to MY point of view. :)

If you don't understand this, you shouldn't get yourself involved in political discussion.
You're not equipped.
YOUR issue, not mine. See above.

That's because your mind masters have programmed you to "vote blue no matter who".

And let me guess what you are trying to say, that you are somehow above me, and that you are somehow above being programmed to vote for Trump, No MATTER WHAT!

PFFFFT! PALEEEEEEZE! Birdbrain! :laugh:

And let me guess what you are trying to say,
There's nothing that I'm "trying to" say. I've already said it.

that you are somehow above me,
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Geographically speaking, for instance, I'm probably above you. So?

and that you are somehow above being programmed
Yes, I am above being programmed. I have a mind of my own, I regularly make use of it, and it is not for sale.

to vote for Trump, No MATTER WHAT!
Yes, I will be voting for Trump no matter what. He is the only "America First" candidate running for President.

PFFFFT! PALEEEEEEZE! Birdbrain! :laugh:
:rofl2: ... stupid lizard... :rofl2:

Anyone with firing neurons can see Trump is a serious threat to the continued existence of the American experiment. He is corrupt and has no respect for the law, women, or people who are not rich. There are few people in the country with as many obvious flaws as Trump. He does exactly what he wants and defies you to stop him.

Anyone with firing neurons can see Trump is a serious threat to the continued existence of the American experiment. He is corrupt and has no respect for the law, women, or people who are not rich. There are few people in the country with as many obvious flaws as Trump. He does exactly what he wants and defies you to stop him.
**squawk squawk squawk**

Back