Congressional Budget Office On Obama-Care

You don't think words have meanings ?....It says what it says, not what you want it to say....and the explanation of WHY it says what it says is in 117....

do you think giving the southern states greater votes in congress because of their holding slaves would have helped the cause of the slaves.

It doesn't matter.

This little diversion is just another sad attempt by DY to change the subject so he won't have to admit how completely he failed at proving his claim that the Rights in the Constitution came from GOD.

It doesn't matter.

This little diversion is just another sad attempt by DY to change the subject so he won't have to admit how completely he failed at proving his claim that the Rights in the Constitution came from GOD.

But inalienable rights do come from God if one has a God. Otherwise inalienable rights come from "Your Creator" however you choose to interpret "Creator." Your Mommy never gave you the inalienable right to a job or healthcare, nor did any God. That stuff was and is all about privileges to be EARNED.

But inalienable rights do come from God if one has a God. Otherwise inalienable rights come from "Your Creator" however you choose to interpret "Creator." Your Mommy never gave you the inalienable right to a job or healthcare, nor did any God. That stuff was and is all about privileges to be EARNED.

Nor did my mommy or any ethereal CREATOR give me or anyone else the inalienable right to own a gun, yet nutjobs like DY continue to pretend that's what the Founders claimed.

That right is inalienable, just like many others that are not enumerated. Or are you so dumb as to think that everything is illegal until GovCo declares otherwise? :rofl2:

Nor did my mommy or any ethereal CREATOR give me or anyone else the inalienable right to own a gun, yet nutjobs like DY continue to pretend that's what the Founders claimed.

So you deny the individual’s” right of ”SELF-DEFENSE” then Goober? Well seems our Founders thought it was a ”CREATOR INALIENABLE” right. The gun is simply a tool whereby that right can be protected from those who’d do us harm including the government and fucking idiots like you.

So you deny the individual’s” right of ”SELF-DEFENSE” then Goober? Well seems our Founders thought it was a ”CREATOR INALIENABLE” right. The gun is simply a tool whereby that right can be protected from those who’d do us harm including the government and fucking idiots like you.

That's all well and good but you still have NO PROOF that our Rights come from God-or a "creator", other than the word of those who penned the Document.

That's all well and good but you still have NO PROOF that our Rights come from God-or a "creator", other than the word of those who penned the Document.

I don’t know why it requires proof to you it requires no proof to rational folks. Actually the point the founders were making by the statement, “endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights” was simply saying we accept and promote the principle that all rights are inalienable and untouchable by government because we choose to be free. You either agree or disagree with that principle.

We know that you believe and worship the idea that all rights are granted by government unless government is controlled by somebody other than the neo-commie left. I disagree! My rights come from my creator, i. e. the principle that I choose to be free. You can look to the likes of Obama for your rights if you choose to be the moron that you are.

I don’t know why it requires proof to you it requires no proof to rational folks. Actually the point the founders were making by the statement, “endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights” was simply saying we accept and promote the principle that all rights are inalienable and untouchable by government because we choose to be free. You either agree or disagree with that principle.

We know that you believe and worship the idea that all rights are granted by government unless government is controlled by somebody other than the neo-commie left. I disagree! My rights come from my creator, i. e. the principle that I choose to be free. You can look to the likes of Obama for your rights if you choose to be the moron that you are.

I require proof because any time someone attempts to have a discussion about regulating guns, some nutjob (DY) always shouts down any attempt at discourse with the same bullshit about their right to own a gun and how it supposedly came from GOD, so there's NOTHING anyone can say that will get them to consider ANY FORM of regulation.

And there you go again...I have never said I believed all rights came from the Government, but it's just asking too much to expect you to discuss that issue with any honesty either.

I require proof because any time someone attempts to have a discussion about regulating guns, some nutjob (DY) always shouts down any attempt at discourse with the same bullshit about their right to own a gun and how it supposedly came from GOD, so there's NOTHING anyone can say that will get them to consider ANY FORM of regulation.

As opposed to some leftist nitwit like you shouting down anyone who dares disagree with your effeminate whiney stupidity about guns.

You take whiney pathetic repugnant dumbass to new heights shit-for-brains.

Endowed by their creator, dumbass. Perhaps you would prefer rights invented by Marx?

"Endowed by their creator"...

A wonderful idea that everyone takes for granted but no one seems to be able to definitively prove.

The Founding Fathers may have believed that, but just because they wrote it down doesn't prove it's true.

As opposed to some leftist nitwit like you shouting down anyone who dares disagree with your effeminate whiney stupidity about guns.

You take whiney pathetic repugnant dumbass to new heights shit-for-brains.

More pathetic invective and still not a single bit of evidence.

You take "hateful little turd angry at anyone who dares point out his stupidity" and elevate it to entirely new heights.

Shouldn't you be off hurling long strings of invective at everyone who dares question your claim that your prediction that Hillary won't run in 2016 isn't really a prediction?

Or shouting down anyone who watched you claimed those who take part in the LiHEAP program don't benefit from it and then immediately contradicted yourself?

Back