Congressional Budget Office On Obama-Care

More pathetic invective and still not a single bit of evidence.

Single bit of evidence for what shit-for-brains; that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will reduce crime which is what morons like you think?

Dunce.

You take "hateful little turd angry at anyone who dares point out his stupidity" and elevate it to entirely new heights.

LMAO

Shouldn't you be off hurling long strings of invective at everyone who dares question your claim that your prediction that Hillary won't run in 2016 isn't really a prediction?

LMAO

Or shouting down anyone who watched you claimed those who take part in the LiHEAP program don't benefit from it and then immediately contradicted yourself?

So you think LIHEAP raised people out of poverty? Can you provide any evidence to support those retarded claims?

Nah; you’re only good at one thing; being a dumbass.

Carry on shit-for-brains.

"Endowed by their creator"...

A wonderful idea that everyone takes for granted but no one seems to be able to definitively prove.

The Founding Fathers may have believed that, but just because they wrote it down doesn't prove it's true.

LMAO; you're too stupid for mere words Zappas. You create a whole new class of stupid with this post.

LMAO; you're too stupid for mere words Zappas. You create a whole new class of stupid with this post.

WOW...you really got me that time.

I showed how none of you has in ANY way proved your gun rights came from God, and right on cue you respond with nothing but more Defective stupidity.

I win again!

Single bit of evidence for what shit-for-brains; that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will reduce crime which is what morons like you think?

So you think LIHEAP raised people out of poverty? Can you provide any evidence to support those retarded claims?

Nah; you’re only good at one thing; being a dumbass.

Carry on shit-for-brains.

The contention wasn't whether LiHEAP raised people out of poverty, your initial contention was it didn't benefit ANYONE.

Which is acceptable because it's your opinion, but then you claimed you'd NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CONTENTION.

We then proved you wrong and you started crying again.

WOW...you really got me that time.

I showed how none of you has in ANY way proved your gun rights came from God, and right on cue you respond with nothing but more Defective stupidity.

I win again!

No one is claiming gun rights came from God you ignorant repugnant fool; that is a strawman you made up.

You're not just stupid, you're a fucking retard. LMAO

"Endowed by their creator"...

A wonderful idea that everyone takes for granted but no one seems to be able to definitively prove.

The Founding Fathers may have believed that, but just because they wrote it down doesn't prove it's true.

Then you argue that you weren’t “created” thus you have no “creator” so would you care to explain how you arrived in this world? Have you no mommy and daddy? You claim to have just “evolved” from the pond down the road?

“endowed by our creator” is simply a better way to say, “endowed by all moral righteousness of humanity” Goober!

Then you argue that you weren’t “created” thus you have no “creator” so would you care to explain how you arrived in this world? Have you no mommy and daddy? You claim to have just “evolved” from the pond down the road?

“endowed by our creator” is simply a better way to say, “endowed by all moral righteousness of humanity” Goober!

Hard line Christians and MILLIONS of gun nuts would disagree with you.

The contention wasn't whether LiHEAP raised people out of poverty, your initial contention was it didn't benefit ANYONE.

Which is acceptable because it's your opinion, but then you claimed you'd NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CONTENTION.

We then proved you wrong and you started crying again.

Everyone take note how Defective UNtruth is STILL ignoring the evidence right in his face that he got caught contradicting himself.

Well if the definition of "endowed by their creator" is just a fancy way of referring to mommy and daddy, then by extension that means our right to "keep and bear arms" was given to us by our parents.

You sure you want to go with that definition?

Are you purposefully stupid or were you born this way? I am thinking you were born damned stupid. His post came after mine as a joke you moron.

Lookie who's upset that his latest bullshit lie got shot down almost immediately!

"Defective" really is an appropriate name for our lying Rightie friend.

Isn't he just the cutest little thing, following me from one thread to the next?

It appears I've got my very own stalker...obsessed with my every move.

Back