Conservative Haters and Racists

Actually, it does answer the question. The one piece of evidence that cannot be disputed is missing. Why?

You liberals will argue a point ad nauseum, and hang on to the slightest doubt in an argument so you don't have to admit that you're wrong. And we're supposed to accept that.

Yet here, where there is significant doubt, you whine because we conservatives refuse to concede the issue.

No, I just want to know what is it about Obama that birthers keep asking for more and more evidence, why the official BC isn't enough, and why they haven't provided a shred of written evidence to refute that Obama is a natural-born citizen.

You're evading the question just as much as everyone else. The question was simple: what is it about Obama that people think he's not a natural-born citizen despite all the evidence showing that he is?

Your obfuscation about racism, Chester Arthur, and crying wolf is noted but you still haven't answered the question.
Again, that has little to do with what I, and you by your answers to my posts, are discussing. Race baiting is part of the problem, not part of the solution and is also the subject of my posts you have quoted. You have tried to obfuscate and change the subject and have yet to answer the question. You have been called out on your race baiting. If you want to discuss some other thing then you should quote somebody else and try to hold a conversation with them.

IMO, Holder was right, people run from the subject of race. And the true evidence of that is the general success of race baiting, when race really has nothing to do with it one can still usually end a conversation just by claiming "racism"...

It's weak, almost always baseless, and has a negative effect on actual solutions to the problem of racism. It causes the very problem Holder was attempting to bring forward.

So with all the evidence that others, including his opponent in the last race as well as at least one previous sitting President, have faced the same question what basis do you have to attempt to claim racism?

"Hey big brother, show us your birth certificate."

How is that racist? :)

How is any of it racist??? The EXACT same kinds of signs and WORSE were used by libs against Bush- was THAT racist? Making this about race is proof of their idiocy; desperation; and as per usual- their disingenuous outrage!

How is any of it racist??? The EXACT same kinds of signs and WORSE were used by libs against Bush- was THAT racist? Making this about race is proof of their idiocy; desperation; and as per usual- their disingenuous outrage!

Only if moron is a race.

No, I just want to know what is it about Obama that birthers keep asking for more and more evidence, why the official BC isn't enough, and why they haven't provided a shred of written evidence to refute that Obama is a natural-born citizen.
He hasn't shown the official BC.

Again, that has little to do with what I, and you by your answers to my posts, are discussing. Race baiting is part of the problem, not part of the solution and is also the subject of my posts you have quoted. You have tried to obfuscate and change the subject and have yet to answer the question. You have been called out on your race baiting. If you want to discuss some other thing then you should quote somebody else and try to hold a conversation with them.

IMO, Holder was right, people run from the subject of race. And the true evidence of that is the general success of race baiting, when race really has nothing to do with it one can still usually end a conversation just by claiming "racism"...

It's weak, almost always baseless, and has a negative effect on actual solutions to the problem of racism. It causes the very problem Holder was attempting to bring forward.

So with all the evidence that others, including his opponent in the last race as well as at least one previous sitting President, have faced the same question what basis do you have to attempt to claim racism?

Kindly refer to the post number where I was race-baiting because in all honesty, you're losing it, Damocles. My comments and question were to ask why people refuse to accept the evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen. I asked you. I asked DY. Neither of you answered the question, instead you went off on tangents about race and the BC.

The question is simple: "What is it about Obama that birthers keep asking for more and more evidence, why the official BC isn't enough, and why they haven't provided a shred of written evidence to refute that Obama is a natural-born citizen."

That you consider this perfectly reasonable question to be race-baiting is a reflection on you, not me.

Sarcasm aside, are you having medical issues that interfere with your reading comprehension? Because your misplaced attempt to accuse me of race-baiting is just plain kooky, to say the least.

Last edited:
Kindly refer to the post number where I was race-baiting because in all honesty, you're losing it, Damocles. My comments and question were to ask why people refuse to accept the evidence that Obama is a natural-born citizen. I asked you. I asked DY. Neither of you answered the question, instead you went off on tangents about race and the BC.

The question is simple: "What is it about Obama that birthers keep asking for more and more evidence, why the official BC isn't enough, and why they haven't provided a shred of written evidence to refute that Obama is a natural-born citizen."

That you consider this perfectly reasonable question to be race-baiting is a reflection on you, not me.

Sarcasm aside, are you having medical issues that interfere with your reading comprehension? Because your misplaced attempt to accuse me of race-baiting is just plain kooky, to say the least.

Actually, I answered your question three times, and each time you responded by race baiting.

Too bad weight wasn't one of hers-'course without it she'd have nothing to throw around :D

See ya soon...just sayin'!

When you get here, I have some HEFTY pics I would like to show you I ran across...!

*winkers*​

I would suggest y'all go for the horseback riding Sunday, ya here?

:rolleyes:

yeah, you're asking this and not at all thinking its about his skin color....you're not running around asking people the same question about mccain....

Why would I talk about McCain, moron? He's ancient history and not the person wackjobs like you are still stalking over a birth certificate. :palm:

It isn't.

Race baiters say this because they believe everybody is afraid of being called something like this.

Dune regularly tries this tactic. I plan on pointing out race baiters at every opportunity.

Would you point out all the times I race baited?

When you get here, I have some HEFTY pics I would like to show you I ran across...!

*winkers*​

I would suggest y'all go for the horseback riding Sunday, ya here?

Is the weather supposed to be bad on Tuesday? Too late in the game to change reservations now-and we were not planning on arriving Sunday before 4 PM :(

You found other pics of our unforunate Ms Rotunda?

Why would I talk about McCain, moron? He's ancient history and not the person wackjobs like you are still stalking over a birth certificate. :palm:

i'm stalking over the birth certificate? point out one post where i've demanded he turn it over....i'm not stalking it, but i obviously hit a nerve with my response and i'm clearly right as you avoided it entirely. you don't care why people thought mccain was different because mccain is white....you only care to "wonder" about obama because he is black and you so desperately want to "catch" someone admit its because he is black.

you think because i believe obama was born in hawaii that i'm a whackjob....does that mean you're a birther? :awesome:

Back