Conservative Myth That Oil Companies Not That Profitable....

IT'S amazing any college would give that dwarf a degree.

He has a degree? What degree do they give without taking a single economics class?

Because based on what he has posted here, he never took either Micro or Macro on even the most basic level.

It is directly related to profitability and whether it is price gouging consumers....

If you have one company with so few employees making so much profit....That doesnt come naturally.....

Thats a result of price gouging....

CK

Doesn't come naturally? What?

Profit is about how much money is left after you pay the bills. Price gouging is about charging unreasonably high prices when no alternative is available.

Neither has ANYTHING to do with how many employees.

Wood is a fairly labor intensive product. Water is not.

Yet before a hurricane people are often arrested for price gouging when selling plywood at inflated prices. And after a hurricane, people are often arrested for selling bottled water at inflated prices.

The labor has nothing to do with it.

Please go to a website that teaches something about profits margins, and the definition of price gouging.

The number of employees has nothing to do with either one.

Enron inflated its figures....ExxonMobil inflates its prices...

Now your starting to get it Solitary!

CK

No, try looking at the numbers again. For every dollar that exxon takes in, it makes less than eleven cents profit.

For every dollar that microsoft takes in it makes twenty-seven cents profit.

So who has a greater profit margin??? (here is a hint, the number of employees has no bearing on it)

Damo, a P/e is what makes a stock cheap or expensive not is dollar price my man.
What makes a stock expensive or cheap is the earning potential you get from the money you put into it.

Do not buy high. I'm not saying don't buy oil, I said don't buy aggressively.

What makes a stock expensive or cheap is the earning potential you get from the money you put into it.

Do not buy high. I'm not saying don't buy oil, I said don't buy aggressively.

That is correct. Once again Toppy is put to shame.

Toppy.... a company with a P/E of 50 can be cheap while a company with a P/E of 10 can be expensive. If you want a simple way to measure.... use the PEG ratio. That will tell you how much of a premium you are paying for the growth of the company. PEG under one... it is cheap. Anything over one and you are overpaying for the expected growth. NOTE to all.... this is not the be all end all. It is just a good starting point.

Supertool your a complet asswhipe you allways change what I say as if you are a fucking kid.
P/E of 10 is way cheaper than 50, all other things being equal. You constant need to pat yourself on your back with a false win over topspin is comical.
Do you have an inner hate of millionaires???

Supertool your a complet asswhipe you allways change what I say as if you are a fucking kid.
P/E of 10 is way cheaper than 50, all other things being equal. You constant need to pat yourself on your back with a false win over topspin is comical.
Do you have an inner hate of millionaires???

Millionaires who idiotically destroy their own nation for currency on a constant inflationary slope are deserving of hatred, because they're not only selfish, but stupid.

your the most incoherrent programer and bitterest loser I've run accross in my life.

Which word or concept don't you understand, idiotstick?

let me restate. It's selfish and stupid to sellout an entire populace for a fiat currency which plummets in value every year, due the abusive rate at which it's created. do you get it now, stooge? I will answer any remaining question you may have.

Which word or concept don't you understand, idiotstick?

let me restate. It's selfish and stupid to sellout an entire populace for a fiat currency which plummets in value every year, due the abusive rate at which it's created. do you get it now, stooge? I will answer any remaining question you may have.

your a bitter moron loser, and your poor:cof1:

quit stalking me dhula, if you ever add anything to a business or economics discussion it would be a first. You should stick to bush bashing.

quit stalking me dhula, if you ever add anything to a business or economics discussion it would be a first. You should stick to bush bashing.

I love you you fancy yourself as some sort of business/economics guru.

It's really kind of cute; feminine, but cute.

Are you begging me not to answer your posts Top?

You're intimidated by me, aren't you?

Top's afraid of a girl!

Back