Conservative Myth That Oil Companies Not That Profitable....

I love you you fancy yourself as some sort of business/economics guru.

It's really kind of cute; feminine, but cute.

I'm starting to feel that, with Top around, he's making me look far more masculine than I am, just by virtue of him being so feminine.

I mean, I should be the cute one. How am I going to fem it up enough, to compete with Top?

It's like the gay guy talking to the secratary with Oncelor and dhula.
In EVERY business and economics post its name calling with zero contribution. You guys are consistent.

says the sports hating non investing door to door used sofwaresalesman.
Your a fucking stalker like Dhula following me around cause I continually shove your head up your ass.

says the sports hating non investing door to door used sofwaresalesman.
Your a fucking stalker like Dhula following me around cause I continually shove your head up your ass.

Top you couldn’t get stalked by Ted Bundy, who are you kidding?

then why do you follow me around with your juvinille name calling and zero contribution to posts.

Top nobody’s following you around! It’s a message board. Sometimes people are going to respond to what, even you, have to say. Now stop whining about it, or go to the aol celebrity chat board, which might be more up your alley.

Good then piss off Dhula, I can't wait to give your credit for saying something smart on business or economics. Somehow I think it's going to be a while.

Back