Conservatives and Blacks in Same Boat

You don't need to come to his defense Darling, he may take offense to a woman assuming that role. We call people who want to treat other people differently according to their sex and race, "bigots", and it doesn't matter how many friends want to support their bigotry, they are still bigots.

You're missing the point.

I couldn't give a rats ass what you call me nor what you think about me .. I do, however, care about what she thinks .. Mr. confederate trash sporting dixie dude.

:)

You don't need to come to his defense Darling, he may take offense to a woman assuming that role. We call people who want to treat other people differently according to their sex and race, "bigots", and it doesn't matter how many friends want to support their bigotry, they are still bigots.

You don't get laid a lot do you Dixie?

But men who are a different color than you, who may have a different viewpoint, don't deserve your respect? People who are proud of their Southern heritage don't deserve your respect either, huh? Tell me, how do you feel about Jews?

There are quite a few men right here on this site who have a different viewpoint than I do and I respect .. however, you don't happen to be one of them.

Yes, you keep paying your respects to those little inferior women who you shouldn't beat up on. That makes you a big man! A big chauvinistic one, and a big racist one, but that is just who you are, right?

Here's where I need a emoticon of an extended middle finger.

Let me put it this way .. FUCK YOU.

Hope that sums it up. :cool:

Back