Conservatives and the Crucible - Republican Expectations of an Obama Admini

Ok, and let’s make SF walk the plank.

Besides being annoying, he’s part of the problem. We can kill him first and throw him over board, maybe. But with someone like Bravo, let’s load him up with bloody bait, and throw him over alive into shark infested waters.

I got lots of ideas just like that one. You won’t be disappointed!

Kill me? HA!

Bring it on baby!

side note: yes, I used the word baby. Whatcha gunna do bout it?

Ok, and let’s make SF walk the plank.

Besides being annoying, he’s part of the problem. We can kill him first and throw him over board, maybe. But with someone like Bravo, let’s load him up with bloody bait, and throw him over alive into shark infested waters.

I got lots of ideas just like that one. You won’t be disappointed!

Not before,I, myself inflict numerouse punches to him in the face.

Then we'll throw bravo overboard.

Last edited:
I think that's an insult to mamma's boys and nerds.
My thoughts on Sf herin called superRush is He's as gay as
1. a fanny pack
2. Golf guy who test the wind with a few blades of grass and then proceedes to shank his ball left 150yrds
3. Softball guy who is a homerun king at the office and then stikes out in coed underhand slow pitch

1. a fanny pack
2. Golf guy who test the wind with a few blades of grass and then proceedes to shank his ball left 150yrds
3. Softball guy who is a homerun king at the office and then stikes out in coed underhand slow pitch

I'm not laughing at SF but those three examples you gave are hilarious.

And Especially for Superfreak
1. Lance Armstrong Guy - the overwheight office king who dawns his discovery channel biking outfit to ride in downtown traffic for 45minutes before chowing down his fatass burger.

Gay it Tennis Guy at our club
50yr old semi-slob with the nice tennis out fit he has
1. 2 left feet
2. As much Rytham as a white guy at the Snoop Dog concert
3. to test his skills (he's a C- player maybe) goes into and open age group against former college player and proceeds to lose 6-0 6-0. Answer to skills test= NONE
That is guy, has nothing to do with Homosexuals.

1. a fanny pack

LMAO

1. a fanny pack

I'll give you an 8 out of ten on the above...

1) I don't think you mispelled more than one or two words.

2) The attempt at humor was actually funny

3) It must have pained you greatly to type out that long of a post without using GEDer, dubble digiter, spinster, cold-caller or ambulance chaser.

Kudos.

That seems like SF alright!

Nah... he forgot to mention that my "bike" is really a green machine. He also left off the lack of stature. Standing a whopping 4'9" (which is about my width these days) you would think that would merit a mention.

and your the Office Giggalo
1. Puts down woman in general a minimum of twice a day
2. Sits at the bar slurping down drinks and everestimating his chances
3. Has seen exponetially more last call than girls jeans on the floor in his room.
2. has more neckless gold chains than hair on his head

and your the Office Giggalo
1. Puts down woman in general a minimum of twice a day
2. Sits at the bar slurping down drinks and everestimating his chances
3. Has seen exponetially more last call than girls jeans on the floor in his room.
2. has more neckless gold chains than hair on his head

hahhahahha

That's great!

It could also describe cawacko!

I can spot them a mile away,
I tended bar for 10yrs
I've seen more superRush type strike outs than a baseball umpire.:cof1:

Often, when you depend on the failure of others to father your own success, things do not unfold exactly as you had hoped.

Particularly when their based upon pure mythology as much of conservaitive ideology has been.

Most of our moral shortcomings, as a nation, have occurred during or were a result of the policies of conservative administrations. Most of what Knuckles pointed out didn't occur during Carter (that's the mythology) it occured during Nixons terms.

What's the next administration to show a gross lack of moral fiber and integrity? It's Bush II.

Liberals have their short comings but their hardly the shortcomings of the conservative mythologies.

And that's the fatal flaw of modern Goldwater/Bush conservatism. It's an irrational, anti-intellectual philosophy.

And that's the fatal flaw of modern Goldwater/Bush conservatism. It's an irrational, anti-intellectual philosophy.

totally agree, the cons would shoot peace protestors

Back