Conspiracy Theories Debunked

I take aspirin. Do you? Do you take any OTC drugs or those recommended by your doctor, QM? Vaccinations?

I'm not a medical guy. I just take them, not make them.

I have had no problem with aspirin or Ivermectin. I do use select OTC drugs and preparations (creams, ointments) on a limited basis as needed.

I never took the Flu shot and for sure would never take mRNA or Viral Vector virus vaccinations.

I'm very leary of vaccination medicine and have been so even before the Covid Plandemic.

I have had no problem with aspirin or Ivermectin. I do use select OTC drugs and preparations (creams, ointments) on a limited basis as needed.

I never took the Flu shot and for sure would never take mRNA or Viral Vector virus vaccinations.

I'm very leary of vaccination medicine and have been so even before the Covid Plandemic.
You're free to inject yourself with bleach, Obi. I'm a Libertarian. I support individual choice. :thup:

You're free to inject yourself with bleach, Obi. I'm a Libertarian. I support individual choice. :thup:

Very good for you. I believe in free speech and the sanctity of one's body............. my body my choice.
It's too bad we have people in the government, media and corporate America who do not believe in liberty.

Very good for you. I believe in free speech and the sanctity of one's body............. my body my choice.

It's too bad we have people in the government, media and corporate America who do not believe in liberty.
Agreed. God bless America. What's the motto of your Brazil?

Like the MAGAts who favor autocracy? Agreed. Still, freedom prevails.

Because it is an advertisement to SELL ivermectin written by the quack Dr who is amongst the top sellers of it.

Ivermectin is not sold by a single company, Sock. It is approved for both human and animal use. It is a prescription drug that seems to have an effect against a Covid19 infection.

Agreed. God bless America. What's the motto of your Brazil?

Like the MAGAts who favor autocracy? Agreed. Still, freedom prevails.

Ordem e Progresso on the Brazilian flag and on my State flag is a Latin motto: "Libertas Quae Sera Tamen".

Ordem e Progresso on the Brazilian flag and on my State flag is a Latin motto: "Libertas Quae Sera Tamen".

Order and progress is good. Do you think they are living up to it? The state motto is kind of funny albeit historical. Thanks.

They are changed with promoting the public welfare as the Preamble says.

Both Brazilian flags.

Thanks, BTW for the Sun Tzu quote. Most people don't get that far into his book. As much as Democrats want civil war, they have never read the Art of War and don't understand that what are trying for will only result in their own destruction. This is a war they cannot win. You can see it in the way the BLM and Antifa cunts tried to attack outside the city and why CHAZ in the city failed.

Watch me jerk off two socks at once.

ymca-trump-dance.gif
That’s cray-cray, son.

Back