Convicted Felon: “I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

His supporters are just like him. That’s why they support him.

Indeed. Unlike leftist assholes, we respect our flag, love our country and believe in liberty and property rights.

I wish leftists were educated and had at least half a brain. You're the poster girl for what stupid and ignorant look like. ;)

So you think large, enthusiastic crowds are important, huh?

W-Insight-1-HT-May12-2000x1125.jpg

There you go with the moronic memes. I don't think leftists can post without looking like morons and lying their dumb asses off.

Why do you make shit up and then post it on this site? Do you actually think the country is in tatters? You are weird. A care-taker? I think at some short periods of time you must be cogent enough to understand how ridiculous that is.
It's not made up, Sybil. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

He does have a caretaker....Nothing ridiculous about that... He needs one.. And
Yes... the country is in tatters...
You need a caretaker. We understand that there is nothing too nasty for you to say about Biden. Do not confuse those ridiculous made-up posts with intelligent or thoughtful debate. You are near the bottom of blind Trumpys.

You need a caretaker. We understand that there is nothing too nasty for you to say about Biden. Do not confuse those ridiculous made-up posts with intelligent or thoughtful debate. You are near the bottom of blind Trumpys.
I'm sorry you feel that way...I wish you (and others) cared more about this country than the hate you have for those who love it....
But that's TDS....

You've no doubt noticed that whenever Trump or one of his MAGATs is accusing someone of something, it's classic projection. Why, it's even in Toxic TOP's mangled Nazi quote in her sig line!

zl4gO5S.gif

What? And when they have been sending all of their money to him?!

"Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Trump then told the crowd that if anyone collapsed he would have people splash water on them. "If anyone goes down, if you start going down we have people that will pick you up right away," Trump said. "They'll throw water. You know everybody was so worried yesterday about you, they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog."
I'm not surprised a guy who calls war veterans suckers would inadvertently blurt out that he doesn't really give a shit about his redneck supporters

Well, you have your choice this time:

Do you vote for the felon who'll come in and toss water on the dumpster fire that is government today, or do you voter for the senile retard who'll toss gasoline on that dumpster fire?
Where trump killed almost all investment into American oil, Biden has masterly supported heavy investment into American oil. Those are just the facts.

I'll probably come across as a cynical a*hole here but I believe it to be accurate. I have a seven year old. She still believes in the Easter Bunny and Santa. There are reasons I want to tell her it's all a lie but I don't have it in me. And on JPP we have Boomers who think politicians running for (high) office actually really care about them.

On one hand it's cute, like little kids with Santa, Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. But we give kids a pass because they're so young. What is the excuse for grown ups who don't recognize the truth about politicians? Is it the result of extreme partisanship warping someone's brain that they convince themselves otherwise? This is eye opening.
how does this realization inform your belief in c02 toxicity and the green agenda?
:magagrin:

Back