Convicted Felon: “I don’t care about you. I just want your vote. I don’t care.”

And on JPP we have Boomers who think politicians running for (high) office actually really care about them.
depends on how high......I know my US congressman......he grew up in my church.......I taught him in Sunday School decades ago......I know how he votes......I know WHY he votes......I haven't seen him vote for anything that would make me think he doesn't care about people........he wants to make America a great place even for those who campaign against him........

LOL. This was at that scorching hot rally in Vegas. He made a joke telling the folks there not to die because he wants their vote. It's all good... You've convinced me, I'll be voting libertarian (again).
I think it amusing you think it’s a joke. Who’s the candidate?

Why do you make shit up and then post it on this site? Do you actually think the country is in tatters? You are weird. A care-taker? I think at some short periods of time you must be cogent enough to understand how ridiculous that is.
He does have a caretaker....Nothing ridiculous about that... He needs one.. And
Yes... the country is in tatters...

Hmmm...is there even one example of thousands greeting Biden and cheering an enthusiastic speech? (No reason to even mention his "speeches" that are full of stories for every occasion...both dysfunctional and incoherent despite his notes...)

So you think large, enthusiastic crowds are important, huh?

W-Insight-1-HT-May12-2000x1125.jpg

Hmmm...is there even one example of thousands greeting Biden and cheering an enthusiastic speech? (No reason to even mention his "speeches" that are full of stories for every occasion...both dysfunctional and incoherent despite his notes...)
You must miss those good old days back in Berlin, when your Fuehrer attracted thousands. Are you still using that Goebbels quote you mangled as your sig line?
Qzx6F2Y.jpg

S12ypAf.jpg

What? And when they have been sending all of their money to him?!

"Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Trump then told the crowd that if anyone collapsed he would have people splash water on them. "If anyone goes down, if you start going down we have people that will pick you up right away," Trump said. "They'll throw water. You know everybody was so worried yesterday about you, they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog."

Does he make you cry at night little snowflake. :laugh:

Nothing dumber than a Biden voter have the chutzpah to lecture on morality. :palm:

We've been trying to tell the MAGATs for years now that Trump doesn't give a shit about them -- or in America. He is only interested in what's in it for him.

Trump actually cares. But dumbasses on the left actually seem to enjoy it when Biden and the Democrats lie to them and gaslight them.

Leftists are the dumbest morons on the planet. :palm:

Why do you make shit up and then post it on this site? Do you actually think the country is in tatters? You are weird. A care-taker? I think at some short periods of time you must be cogent enough to understand how ridiculous that is.

Only a brain-dead moron on steroids thinks the country is doing great. Or a lying partisan hack on steroids.

Back