CONWAY/KRISTOL/DOWD RIP Trump--Transparent? 'Hides WEALTH/HEALTH/GRADES pathololo'

Deny any of it.

He has hidden or lied his entire life.

His finances and sources of funds.
His grades
His wife cheating
Had his doctor lie about his health checkup
Had his lawyer lie about everything, including Moscow Trump Tower
Lied about the June meeting with his kid and the Russians.
Lied the first day in office about the size of the crowd.
Lied about hiw much money he got from his daddy.

Almost everything out of his is a lie. And here you are, admiring pathological liars.

Yet you give the Clinton's a pass on most of those and a number of other actions. Typical...

so invoke the 25th amendment..or you could try winning an election in 2020
You all are gonna blow your head gaskets when he's re-elected

He bangs on about fat pigs but fails to notice that Shrillary is a bit of porker herself. Crypiss is part of the Girther Movement but only for male politicians.

He bangs on about fat pigs but fails to notice that Shrillary is a bit of porker herself. Crypiss is part of the Girther Movement but only for male politicians.

oh really tell us about both trumps and hilarys height weight values

Hilary is not fat you idiot

trump is a fat old fuck

you mouthpooping about it doesn't make it so

Personally.....I think the right to vote should be limited to those who earn their citizenship through military conscription of a least 2 years service. Those that have the right to vote should have some actual skin in the game and should not be able to vote themselves welfare checks for life while laughing at those who sacrifice everything so the leeches of society can lie their heads down and rest in peace at night, not wondering if some police state official was going to kick down their doors down at any time for any reason. The United States of America was a grand experiment.....but its doomed to failure because of the cancer that has been allowed to gestate and grow until its out of control. The beginning of the end was when the politicians and leeches figured out they could use the system to game and garner personal wealth and power....by corrupting the only branch of the US GOVERNMENT that is not representative in the least.....THE JUDICIAL BRANCH were there exists the best leftist radical judges that money can purchase.

Many of Trumps judicial pick do not even pass the low bar of the American Bar Assoc. approval . Dems have always selected qualified judges. Trump selects on loyalty to him and the plutocracy he is building. You are as usual wrong.

Many of Trumps judicial pick do not even pass the low bar of the American Bar Assoc. approval . Dems have always selected qualified judges. Trump selects on loyalty to him and the plutocracy he is building. You are as usual wrong.

giphy.gif

You are kidding...right?

I didn't see you kick, scream and shit yourself when Clinton did it like you are about Trump.
Why is that, little one?

Yep, just as I thought. Can't find a single instance, can you, lying bitch?

Get the fuck out of here, punk.

That would make me, you. And a Democrat. Thankfully neither of those are true.

Wrong again, Semen. I've never been a Democrat. I was a registered Republican for 40 years before I changed my political affiliation to independent in 2008 after Bush Jr. crashed the economy. But if believing I'm a Democrat makes you feel like you're winning this argument then that's your choice. But it's rather sad and pathetic that you have to lie to yourself to bolster your self esteem.

Wrong again, Semen. I've never been a Democrat. I was a registered Republican for 40 years before I changed my political affiliation to independent in 2008 after Bush Jr. crashed the economy. But if believing I'm a Democrat makes you feel like you're winning this argument then that's your choice. But it's rather sad and pathetic that you have to lie to yourself to bolster your self esteem.

Don't exhibit common sense here. It's not allowed. Now I personally would have changed parties if I were many of you AS SOON AS WE FOUND OUT THERE WAS NOT WMD IN IRAQ. They lied. A trillion $ + war and all their eyes on all the balls EXCEPT the economy which was intrinsically linked. And the economy CRASHED! And Trump signed the first $800,000,000,000 BAIL OUT.

Sorry, but what took you so long?

An aside, the EMBASSY facility in Baghdad had its 10 year anniv a last month. Does everyone here know what we spent on the EMBASSY in Baghadad? Does every one know that we evacuated a huge chunk of personnel in Bagdad just LAST WEEK. 104 acres. The biggest most expensive embassy in US history. In a country with approx. the population of TEXAS and about 10% bigger than CA in square miles. Why the FUCK did BUSH/CHENEY forge ahead with that colossal boondoggle as they signed themselves the exit date to leave? I've never understood that. And have never known the reason. (I guess we might know if we found out who got the CONTRACTS to build it).

Budget was $50mil.

$750 Million

The US Embassy In Baghdad Cost A Staggering $750 Million [PHOTOS] REUTERS/Lucas Jackson

embassy-baghdad.jpg

Last edited:
Did I? Find those posts.

Pathetic diversionary attempt.

Loser

I didn't see you kick, scream and shit yourself when Clinton did it like you are about Trump.
Why is that, little one?

Yep, just as I thought. Can't find a single instance, can you, lying bitch?

Get the fuck out of here, punk.

You are inane. I tell you I've never seen you bitch about Clinton like you bitch about Trump. You tell me to find those posts that I just told you I've never seen.

You have serious issues domer, serious issues...

You are inane. I tell you I've never seen you bitch about Clinton like you bitch about Trump. You tell me to find those posts that I just told you I've never seen.

You have serious issues domer, serious issues...

Yep, couldn't find the posts, could you, lying cunt.

Typical of you fuckin RW liars. You make claims you can't back up.

Get the fuck out of here, punk. Go hump somebody else's leg, bitch.

Yep, couldn't find the posts, could you, lying cunt.

Typical of you fuckin RW liars. You make claims you can't back up.

Get the fuck out of here, punk. Go hump somebody else's leg, bitch.

You are thick :palm:

Couldn't find ANY posts to back up your claim, could you, liar.

Typical RW shitstain on this forum. Makes a bullshit claim and can never back it up.

Get the fuck away, punk.

Dickhead, I told you that in the beginning, what is wrong with you?

Back