Coolest recycling (and solar) use I have seen to date!

Why? He appears to be doing a fine job without them.

Y'all act like he has the same monetary and retail experience in a third-world nation that you have in the US driving a Beemer...
The proper tool can make him more productive, and maybe someday he can afford a Beemer too...

Damo's bustin' on me for suggesting tin snips, and you go and suggest a hole saw...

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DamnYankee
Just looking for ways to make it even better cheaper faster Moot. You libs are so resistant to that.

If you really want to help, send the guy a set of decent holesaws and a variable speed drill motor. Then he can install 50 of these things a day and not need flanges.​

Reality:
This dude comes up with a great idea, and using the tools at hand and trash makes light where none previously existed at an extremely low cost. DY's reaction? He isn't doing a good enough job because he isn't using the tools I would!

:shakes head:

Reality:
This dude comes up with a great idea, and using the tools at hand and trash makes light where none previously existed at an extremely low cost. DY's reaction? He isn't doing a good enough job because he isn't using the tools I would!

:shakes head:

He will probably quote you some standards that it ought to adhere to and insist that it should be signed off by the proper regulatory agency.

give a guy a tin snips and he can cut a hole in a roof....give him this video and he can make a living......or does that just work with fish?.......

give a guy a tin snips and he can cut a hole in a roof....give him this video and he can make a living......or does that just work with fish?.......

Give him the video and a hole cutting drill bit and you've got a magic combination. At least until other people buy a drill and bit and start using trash to light their houses.

Back