"Corn Sweat"????? Yes, Seriously............

gfm7175

Mega MAGA
Yesterday evening, for the first time ever in my lifetime, I started hearing multiple meteorologists making use of the term "corn sweat" as if they were handed the latest "climate crisis" talking point. "Corn sweat"..... WTF?!?!?!? Am I the only person who has never heard of this term until just yesterday? Supposedly this new threat to mankind called "corn sweat" is increasing humidity levels, as well as "heat", and is making "climate crisis" even worse, or something....... or so we are told........

I guess that farmers should stop planting corn now... and stop raising cattle... and stop feeding people..... You will eat nothing, and you will BE HAPPY!!!!!

Corn is mostly an animal feed, and in the West under the Death Cult meat will be as special treat.

The Chinese and the rest of the East are not having any of that....they love meat....their people will have meat.

Okay, so I just did a Google search, dating the search from 01/01/2020 - 01/01/2024, just to see what would pop up from the last few years (since my interest is now piqued), and I have just learned that this "corn sweat" terminology is actually something that is written about every single year during the very same late-July through late-August time period each year, and the same headlines always get reused each year.

IOW, it is no different than the "ice caps melting" headlines that get written during each pole's respective summer.

@IBDaMann --- This reminds me of your "Climate Reuse" thread on Climate Debate.

Corn Sweat 🙄

Good grief.
The local meteorologists (in WI) brought up the "corn sweat" terminology yet again yesterday evening, since it was the second of two "barely reaching 90 degrees" days in a row. Today, the high temp is only going to be 78 even though the very same corn is still present today just as it was yesterday when it was 90. Humidity is also expected to decrease in the coming days, even though the very same corn will still be present in a few days just as was for the past few days.

⚠️ CLIMATE CRISIS!!!! ⚠️
⚠️ BE VERY AFRAID!!!! ⚠️

Okay, so I just did a Google search, dating the search from 01/01/2020 - 01/01/2024, just to see what would pop up from the last few years (since my interest is now piqued), and I have just learned that this "corn sweat" terminology is actually something that is written about every single year during the very same late-July through late-August time period each year, and the same headlines always get reused each year.

IOW, it is no different than the "ice caps melting" headlines that get written during each pole's respective summer.

@IBDaMann --- This reminds me of your "Climate Reuse" thread on Climate Debate.
Yes the ice caps are melting...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

"Never mind". Emily Litella

Yesterday evening, for the first time ever in my lifetime, I started hearing multiple meteorologists making use of the term "corn sweat" as if they were handed the latest "climate crisis" talking point. "Corn sweat"..... WTF?!?!?!? Am I the only person who has never heard of this term until just yesterday? Supposedly this new threat to mankind called "corn sweat" is increasing humidity levels, as well as "heat", and is making "climate crisis" even worse, or something....... or so we are told........

I guess that farmers should stop planting corn now... and stop raising cattle... and stop feeding people..... You will eat nothing, and you will BE HAPPY!!!!!

Remember, these are the dumbest and most dishonest people on the planet. They make up their bullshit as they go.

There is only one solution. We must all hold our breath, stop eating, and use butt plugs on ourselves and especially our livestock... (because cow farts and stuff). We got electric cars, so we got that going for us. We can't lose, right? :cautious:

There is only one solution. We must all hold our breath, stop eating, and use butt plugs on ourselves and especially our livestock... (because cow farts and stuff). We got electric cars, so we got that going for us. We can't lose, right? :cautious:

Well, we could just design things in a way that's more sustainable, and less damaging to the planet.

That's always an option.

40% of the corn grown in the US goes to producing ethanol.

Get rid of the corn lobby, you get rid of the problem.

Back