Could Jesus be Libertarian?

LibertyThunder

Verified User
I mean, he was all about freedom of choice. He told his FOLLOWERS that THEY were held to a higher calling, but He did not enforce the higher standards on everyone. Your thoughts?

All of them. They just don't believe in using public funds (well, some, such as Grind, don't believe in the cause, of course).

Every libertarian I have ever talked to-NOT ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED IT, NOR ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE-ZERO, ZILCH..

There responses always focus on "me", "mine", "taking from me" etc etc etc..........

Every libertarian I have ever talked to-NOT ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED IT, NOR ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE-ZERO, ZILCH..

There responses always focus on "me", "mine", "taking from me" etc etc etc..........

And the Air Farce Reservist is a total tax-dollar taker from the word go - he went straight from his mom's house to Uncle Sam's tit.

He's a complete parasite.

And the Air Farce Reservist is a total tax-dollar taker from the word go - he went straight from his mom's house to Uncle Sam's tit.

He's a complete parasite.

bushdrinking.jpg

No. Jesus is apolitical. Remember "render unto Caesar..."?

that's not what render onto caesar meant.

The jews were trying to ask jesus a question that put him into an impossible situation. They asked him if he supported roman taxation. If he said yes, then he would be betraying the jewish people and this would undermine him in their eyes. If he said no, then he's basically openly advocating for people to disobey rome, which could get him killed. It was a question meant to trap him either way.

So he basically sidestepped the question entirely by giving a non answer. Implying a coin with caesars face must be his so just give it to him. He wasn't teaching the virtues on submission to the roman state, jesus was obviously pretty damn against that.

hasa why did you groan me you retard? that is literally the actual meaning. many sources verify this.

Back