Could Jesus be Libertarian?

List one.

how about the actual bible? is that good enough for you?

[FONT=&quot]Then the Pharisees went and plotted how to entangle him in his words.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]16 And they sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of God truthfully, and you do not care about anyone's opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances.[a][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]17 Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]18 But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, “Why put me to the test, you hypocrites?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]19 Show me the coin for the tax.” [/FONT]

it was a trick question.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22:15-22&version=ESV

feature-2014-01-libertarianjesus.jpg

Actually: Christ Jesus was the personification of the "ultra conservative". He lived His entire life from birth to death without sinning once, under the written Law of Moses or the Old Law. He was intolerant of sin or lawlessness, false prophets, etc. He preached self defense with weapons when necessary, preached that marriage was between a man and woman and had been since the beginning, supported the death penalty that God declared was necessary when man spilled the innocent blood of other men.

There are 2 sides to every coin, not only is God "LOVE"....the other side of that coin demonstrates that God (Jesus was God incarnate) can be and is "wrathful" and "severe". Jesus taught that one must FEAR GOD and His judgment. He wants all men to be saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth.

Nope...I don't believe that Jesus could have been a "libertarian"....for one thing its like Mr. Reagan said, "I notice that everyone that is for ABORTION...has already been born." Somehow....I don't see Jesus endorsing ABORTION. What if Marry had aborted the Christ, she had the perfect liberal societal excuse, she was with child without ever having slept with Joseph.

Actually: Christ Jesus was the personification of the "ultra conservative". He lived His entire life from birth to death without sinning once, under the written Law of Moses or the Old Law. He was intolerant8598031_orig.jpg of sin or lawlessness, false prophets, etc. He preached self defense with weapons when necessary, preached that marriage was between a man and woman and had been since the beginning, supported the death penalty that God declared was necessary when man spilled innocent blood of other men.

There are 2 sides to every coin, not only is God "LOVE"....the other side of that coin demonstrates that God (Jesus was God incarnate) can be and is "wrathful" and "severe". Jesus taught that one must FEAR GOD and His judgment. He wants all men to be saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth.

Nope...I don't believe that Jesus could have been a "libertarian"....for one thing its like Mr. Reagan said, "I notice that everyone that is for ABORTION...has already been born." Somehow....I don't see Jesus endorsing ABORTION. What if Marry had aborted the Christ, she had the perfect excuse, she was with child without being married.

& yet the things he did were so unlike the republican Jesus "some" seem to imagine..

You know the kind, bitching about the $600,000 shack Sanders family inherited & have a blind eye for their ownjoel-osteens-house-1.jpg

You know the kind that see themselves as the followers of the Christ & yet they are little different than the leaders the Christ continually criticized..

You know the kind, that put burdens on men's back they themselves are not only unwilling but are unable to bear.........

& yet the things he did were so unlike the republican Jesus "some" seem to imagine..

You know the kind, bitching about the $600,000 shack Sanders family inherited & have a blind eye for their ownView attachment 3120

You know the kind that see themselves as the followers of the Christ & yet they are little different than the leaders the Christ continually criticized..

You know the kind, that put burdens on men's back they themselves are not only unwilling but are unable to bear.........

Yep....dem evil republicans, makes me glad that I'm a democrat. :) I wonder if the Christ would have rejected someone because they had an "R" or "D" in their title? Labels. There is nothing like obvious "bigotry". It appears that someone's PROGRAMING is well ingrained. It does not matter what someone's personal life is...its the R or the D that defines them.

There is nothing wrong in judging....the problem is people sometimes judge because they have been conditioned to judge without ever having weighed the evidental reality of the actual history. Its a most easy thing to wait until someone opens their mouths and proves they are the asshole you assume them to be.

Its much like some...."claiming" to be one thing with their mouth (I am a libertarian..etc,)....and then their actions prove them to be something totally different. Take TRUMP....if he is a conservative....CLINTON does not allow her hubby to chase tail. But its the "R" that defines them...right...err...left comrade? Funny thing...I have never witnessed a Libertarian or a Liberal that was indeed a social communist. Proving what? Labels don't reveal much about a person....its not what they say...its what they do....the "ID" reveals everything. You can lie to others, you lie to yourself...but you can't lie to your ID.

Last edited:
Yep....dem evil republicans, makes me glad that I'm a democrat. :) I wonder if the Christ would have rejected someone because they had an "R" or "D" in their title? Labels. There is nothing like obvious "bigotry". It appears that someone's PROGRAMING is well ingrained. It does not matter what someone's personal life is...its the R or the D that defines them.

There is nothing wrong in judging....the problem is people sometimes judge because they have been conditioned to judge without ever having weighed the evidental reality of the actual history. Its a most easy thing to wait until someone opens their mouths and proves they are the asshole you assume them to be.

Its much like some...."claiming" to be one thing with their mouth (I am a libertarian..etc,)....and then their actions prove them to be something totally different. Take TRUMP....if he is a conservative....CLINTON does not allow her hubby to chase tail. But its the "R" that defines them...right...err...left comrade? Funny thing...I have never witnessed a Libertarian or a Liberal that was indeed a social communist. Proving what? Labels don't reveal much about a person.

Jesus will never forgive you for being a republican Ralphie.
You will never get into heaven.

Jesus will never forgive you for being a republican Ralphie.
You will never get into heaven.

Right...Jesus cares about labels...and what OTHERS THINK. Sounds awful LIBERAL TO ME....doing something or saying something to be with the "in" crowd....Yep, Jesus hates dem evil Republicans. :) You know the best way to spot a liberal? They attempt to generate anger by projecting something that makes them angry or bigoted about. Take for instance the so called tolerant supporter of queerness....the first thing he/she does is call someone a queer because they are only pretending to be tolerant in order to seek the accolade of their cohorts. The proverbial kettle calling the pot black. Read the threads around here and judge just who the intolerant, hate filled bigots really are....the one's that say they are one thing and prove they are something else by their acts.

The first thing my pappy taught me....If you are going to a battle of wits, its best to bring a loaded gun, not an empty chamber. Then again....children are to be overlooked and not taken with any seriousness...I simply allow their imagination to run...its a joyful thing to watch children at play...pretending to be something...like smart...etc.,

Last edited:
Back