COVID guidelines caused millions to suffer. Now Fauci admits 'there was no science behind it.'

Oh, the humanity! Six feet and an occasional mask!
And all useless bullshit. In other words lies. I do love how quickly you and that maggot fauci have abandoned the "science". The things is you pieces of shit were mandating those lies. Go back to humping your donkey

And all useless bullshit. In other words lies. I do love how quickly you and that maggot fauci have abandoned the "science". The things is you pieces of shit were mandating those lies. Go back to humping your donkey
He explained what he meant, idiot. That you can’t grasp it is on you.

But the topic is “caused millions to suffer” which is hyperbolic bullshit and why I’m mocking you about it, stupid fuck. But that also escapes you.

Fucking moron

But the topic is “caused millions to suffer” which is hyperbolic bullshit and why I’m mocking you about it, stupid fuck. But that also escapes you.

Fucking moron
He "explained" it? The six feet bullshit "just appeared". LMBO. He's a moron you're and you're a moron and apparently stupid is your native tongue. What a retarded dipshit you are.

And now watch all the leftists who were his loyal Coron-A Crats try to rewrite history, lie through their teeth to protect their beloved pandemic emperor.

An orange jumpsuit, massive fine, and loss of pension would be a good start on what Little Anthony deserves, IMHO.

He knew he was full of shit, and subjected us to all the catastrophic bullshit, including the decimation of our Greatest generation by Democrat governors, setting our kids back years, and costing us $trillions, forced , ineffectual vaccines, harmful masking of children, none of which have we fully recovered from, even yet.

COVID guidelines caused millions to suffer. Now Fauci admits 'there was no science behind it" but he LOVED HIS POWER ABD ATTENTION TOO MUCH TO ADMIT IT.​

When COVID-19 hit in 2020, I jotted down a makeshift "will" for my four kids under 12. It wasn't official, just a set of instructions for my children and other immediate family members in case anything happened to me. Bank accounts, passwords, and access to other valuable information the family might need were included.

It was the beginning of the pandemic and we had no idea just how serious things would get.

As a single parent, I worried that if I suddenly caught it and died, my children would languish. The virus was rampant, and the risk of dying seemed high and very real. Fear and anxiety took hold.

COVID-19 deaths weren't exactly uncommon. The pandemic killed more than a million Americans, and there have been about 104 million confirmed cases in the United States alone. A lot of decisions were rooted in fear and brought with them life-changing consequences. Statewide lockdowns, shuttered businesses, school closings: All were based initially on the social distancing rule of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

We're now getting answers to questions those decisions raised.

In his testimony to the House Oversight and Accountability Committee on Monday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and former chief medical adviser to President Donald Trump, said the 6-foot social distancing rule, which the CDC originally recommended, had not been backed by a clinical trial. This is despite constant claims that COVID-19 protocols were based on science.

These disclosures are damning and maddening for all of us who had structured our lives around these rules for years. As a result, millions of people suffered needlessly.

On Monday, Fauci was also asked to clarify his comments during the two-day congressional testimony he gave in January. The transcript of that testimony was recently released.

He specifically responded on Monday to questions about the 6-foot rule: “It had little to do with me since I didn’t make the recommendation and my saying ‘there was no science behind it’ meant there was no clinical trial behind that."

In January, Fauci told staff and members of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic that "there was no science behind" the 6-foot social distancing rule that state and local governments repeated for months if not years.

“You know, I don’t recall. It sort of just appeared. I don’t recall, like, a discussion of whether it should be 5 or 6 or whatever,” Fauci said in January's testimony.

He also admitted in the January interview that there was little science that backed requiring children to wear masks in public and at schools for almost two years.

“Do you recall reviewing any studies or data supporting masking for children?” a staffer asked Fauci.

“You know, I might have," he answered, "but I don’t recall specifically that I did. I might have.”

These revelations are infuriating. Fauci repeated CDC-based COVID-19 protocols as the mouthpiece of President Trump's administration. Desperate for guidance, states, local governments, businesses, churches and schools instituted them.

Dr-Anthony-Fauci-should-be-in-Jail-foto-YouTube.jpg
Who was the Decider, grokweenie? However I'm not surprised you Magats want to shoot the messenger.

And based on science. Science is the study of observable phenomenon and it was known that keeping distance and blocking transmission are effective against the spread of infectious disease.
What Fauci meant was that there were no peer reviewed studies that he was aware of. That’s all. To a real scientist, the wird “science” means something much different than to these dolts.

He "explained" it? The six feet bullshit "just appeared". LMBO. He's a moron you're and you're a moron and apparently stupid is your native tongue. What a retarded dipshit you are.
He sure as shit did, derp. You merely are too blind and stupid to understand it

One of the most cited scientists across all scientific journals in the world. One of the greatest contributors to immunology ever. A moron? From you? A Trumpster?

PRICELESS!

And based on science. Science is the study of observable phenomenon and it was known that keeping distance and blocking transmission are effective against the spread of infectious disease.
Not in this case, as Fauci admits.

Oh, the humanity! Six feet and an occasional mask!
Stop trying to gaslight people about what happened in 2020-2021 re: tyrannical COVID mandates.

Many people lost their livelihoods because of it, dude. Many people were barred from visiting and otherwise being at the side of their dying loved ones, dude. How disgusting is THAT?!

I haven't forgotten what happened just a few short years ago. I personally witnessed it. You're not going to tell me to "unsee" what I have already saw for myself, and to "unhear" what I have already heard for myself. I know full well what I saw and what I heard.

Fucking moron
So millions of people DIDN'T lose their jobs (at least temporarily) over it?

I thought you loved pretending that Biden "created MILLIONS and MILLIONS of jobs during his term"?? (when it was really just state governors allowing their citizens to return to work again, IF their job still existed)

How was/is transmission "blocked"?

People still kept getting sick, and are still getting sick even to this very day.

Back