Covid Jab Follies: The more you know.

Here's a little tidbit that's come up regarding the CDC information being released to the general public. It's really sad that you have to have podcasts from comedians and self described investigative journalist to get ALL THE FACTS regarding something as serious as Covid. It's a bit long, but the first 5 minutes are enlightening. Enjoy:

Anyone who still thinks the death stab is a good idea shouldnt be allowed in decent society.

I get a lot of shit for supporting Kennedy given some of his views but here is the thing....Trump is completely wrong about some very massive things as well.

The important thing is how much the New Slavers of this Revolution hate them.

I get a lot of shit for supporting Kennedy given some of his views but here is the thing....Trump is completely wrong about some very massive things as well.

The important thing is how much the New Slavers of this Revolution hate them.
All politicians are completely wrong about some very massive thing. Four more years of dickhead Brandon just might finish us as a country.

1716556112030-png.1571626

I've had six FREE covid shots and zero bouts of covid.
Even if I were to die RIGHT NOW, I'm already seventy-seven.
It would be no big deal.

At least the anti-vaxxers give me somebody to laugh at in my old age..

It is too late to save America, by quite a lot....prob 30-40 years.
America is comprised of Americans, and most Americans are intellectually deficient.
You're as good an example as any, right Hawk?

One thing and one thing only brought America down....its gene pool.
The wrong people procreated profusely.
What were we supposed to do about that?

Here's a little tidbit that's come up regarding the CDC information being released to the general public. It's really sad that you have to have podcasts from comedians and self described investigative journalist to get ALL THE FACTS regarding something as serious as Covid. It's a bit long, but the first 5 minutes are enlightening. Enjoy:
No one has been so wrong so many times on one issue as the right has been on Covid, beginning to end, and they are still at it today

I saw a claim that a half a million Americans were killed in the hospitals through improper treatment or refusal to treat because they had COVID, and the Regime was working to drive fear. I dont know about that, but I do know that the medical establishment has betrayed us, and that they killed a lot of people.

No one has been so wrong so many times on one issue as the right has been on Covid, beginning to end, and they are still at it today
I don't see it as a politicized thing. The "right wing" wrongly used the issue in their bogus campaign against the "deep state" and such. The "left wing" wrongly use it as a gain saying to whatever the "right" does.

This results in any objective, valid sourced, fact based information to get fogged over in the public eye. The OP link sources contained are legit. The conclusions may satisfy some, piss off others. My concern is that it helps save lives and promote a better approach to such situations.

I've had six FREE covid shots and zero bouts of covid.
Even if I were to die RIGHT NOW, I'm already seventy-seven.
It would be no big deal.

At least the anti-vaxxers give me somebody to laugh at in my old age..
A cavalier and fatalistic attitude on your part. The people referred to in my links are not so lucky....and their numbers are growing each year. Also, 6 shots? What did all that entail and when did you get them? Just curious.

Back