Covid Jab Follies: The more you know.

Do this, Einstooge. You stick with ivermectin AFTER you’re hospitalized and I’ll stick with the vaccine to remain out of the hospital
Ahh, when pushed with a real scrutinization, you deteriorate to a silly assed school kid retort. Only a complete wonk would wish a disease on someone simply because they've been proven wrong on a point.

Retain what you read, genius. I WAS hospitalized a little over 2 years ago ... I got out as I said. Took me a full year to get my weight and build back my strength....my lungs still have a residual damage done but is on the mend according to my doctors.

Done WITHOUT any vaccine jabs.

Deal with it, or in your case don't. You may continue to bray now.

Ahh, when pushed with a real scrutinization, you deteriorate to a silly assed school kid retort. Only a complete wonk would wish a disease on someone simply because they've been proven wrong on a point.

Retain what you read, genius. I WAS hospitalized a little over 2 years ago ... I got out as I said. Took me a full year to get my weight and build back my strength....my lungs still have a residual damage done but is on the mend according to my doctors.

Done WITHOUT any vaccine jabs.

Deal with it, or in your case don't. You may continue to bray now.
LOL

There is NOTHING to brag about that you got so fucking sick to be hospitalized because you DIDN’T get vaccinated. That’s a statement of pure stupidity.

I WAS vaccinated. Stayed OUT of the hospital. Lost NO weight. Had NO side effects. And was running up to 16 miles as a 69 year old because my heart and lungs are in such great shape.

You took the route of stupid. It cost you money and it cost you your health.

Back