Covid vax not affective after 4 months

Bulletbob

Verified User
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pfizers-covid-19-immunity-protection-032404881.html

Not sure what this will mean long term for us all but it is interesting .

It also will create more doubt about the long term effects of what are basically really untried and tested vaccines that were rushed .
That was a concern for a lot of people. I got vaxed but Im 63 years old and have some health issues . Figured any bad affects would develop long after I'm dead .

( I bet a lot of liberals here got a Woodie thinking of me dead lol )

I'm sure you hope they do...;)
Yes, I do hope they do. I would like to see am end to this pandemic, unlike people who refuse to get vaccinated or refuse to wear masks. I’m tired of people getting severely ill, having long term effects or dying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pfizers-covid-19-immunity-protection-032404881.html

Not sure what this will mean long term for us all but it is interesting .

It also will create more doubt about the long term effects of what are basically really untried and tested vaccines that were rushed .
That was a concern for a lot of people. I got vaxed but Im 63 years old and have some health issues . Figured any bad affects would develop long after I'm dead .

( I bet a lot of liberals here got a Woodie thinking of me dead lol )

Bob if you feel that horse worm meds are better, then use the worm meds.

I get a flu shot yearly, how about you? I’m sure Pfizer will continue to perfect the vaccine. That’s the marvel of modern medicine.

so why isn't it possible for the vaxxers to let pfizer continue to improve (perfect isn't going to happen, you've said so yourself) that vaccine before forcing it on those of us who would prefer to wait for that improvement?

so why isn't it possible for the vaxxers to let pfizer continue to improve (perfect isn't going to happen, you've said so yourself) that vaccine before forcing it on those of us who would prefer to wait for that improvement?
This has been explained to you…

It’s like chemo, and the advances against cancer, over time the therapies improve, but you don’t tell the doctors you’ll wait till they can actually cure cancer.

It’s like chemo, and the advances against cancer, over time the therapies improve, but you don’t tell the doctors you’ll wait till they can actually cure cancer.

so you're saying that you think it's better to poison your body for a small chance of getting better instead of waiting a little longer to poison your body for a larger chance of getting better...........that is if you're trying to make the illogical comparison of cancer to covid

Yes, I do hope they do. I would like to see am end to this pandemic, unlike people who refuse to get vaccinated or refuse to wear masks. I’m tired of people getting severely ill, having long term effects or dying.
We all would like to see the end....there's No one who does not.... It's complete chaos these days...especially for those... for anyone...who leaves the house....;)
(I hope you don't get relentlessly reminded of the "am end" typo...;)

We all would like to see the end....there's No one who does not.... It's complete chaos these days...especially for those... for anyone...who leaves the house....;)
(I hope you don't get relentlessly reminded of the "am end" typo...;)
I don’t care if I do, but you enjoy yourself being the first to do it.

so you're saying that you think it's better to poison your body for a small chance of getting better instead of waiting a little longer to poison your body for a larger chance of getting better...........that is if you're trying to make the illogical comparison of cancer to covid
Lol, poison? You’re hilarious

I don’t care if I do, but you enjoy yourself being the first to do it.
It's not necessary for me to do it..Nor do I use first names to address the mods...even though they've now been "revealed"... That's not a game I need to play more than just simply mentioning it...;)

It's not necessary for me to do it..Nor do I use first names to address the mods...even though they've now been "revealed"... That's not a game I need to play more than just simply mentioning it...;)
Again, this posts diverts from the subject matter we we’re discussing. Top, you are easily duped. Don’t fall for everything people post on this forum.

Back