Crash is an illusion

I understand perfectly. You're a moron.

This whole 'there's not loss until you cash out' is fucking retarded.

Yeah, thats much better than an explanation or an argument.

You still didn't explain how much you think I have lost.

Why would I give up when I'm clearly owning? That's pretty dumb.

And where is it exactly that I hang my hat?

I know one thing you don't own or even have the aptitude to understand for that matter:

Any remote understanding for the concept of realized vs. unrealized gains.

STFU.

I've heard it suggested that the crash was caused deliberately by foreign sources who have purchased and then dumped investments in the American Market as an attack at the center of the US and Western economies. I have not heard that it is an illusion in the sense that it is some sort of dream we will all awake from.

I've heard it suggested that the crash was caused deliberately by foreign sources who have purchased and then dumped investments in the American Market as an attack at the center of the US and Western economies. I have not heard that it is an illusion in the sense that it is some sort of dream we will all awake from.

Yeah who said that? I remember reading that some right wing freak, I think on FOX, said that if you look at the sudden drop in the last minutes of the past 12 days, you could see this was a terrorist attack. And then I saw Kathiann dutifully post an "innocent" question of "you don't think someone is manipulating the markets, when for the past 12 days, in the last moments, the stock market has dived"?

But I forgot where these talking points come from, refresh please?

Yeah who said that? I remember reading that some right wing freak, I think on FOX, said that if you look at the sudden drop in the last minutes of the past 12 days, you could see this was a terrorist attack. And then I saw Kathiann dutifully post an "innocent" question of "you don't think someone is manipulating the markets, when for the past 12 days, in the last moments, the stock market has dived"?

Did they plan for Bush and Bernake to come out screaming that hte sky is falling too?

Did they plan for Bush and Bernake to come out screaming that hte sky is falling too?

Well, it could have been UNREPENTANT TERRORIST bill ayers. And if UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill ayers was behind this, then yes, that would be just like UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers to fix it that way.

Did you know that UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers, hasn't repented?

You know, if he had just said "hey man, yeah, sorry bout all that" we were going to let this go.

But no, he had to be UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers, and now we can't stop ourselves from saying it? It's like tourettes. Sometimes we righties scream it out during sex even.

I know that over the weekend my bf was saying "ohhh that feels so...UNREPENTANT TERRORIST"

Oh, if only Bill Ayers had repented!

Well, it could have been UNREPENTANT TERRORIST bill ayers. And if UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill ayers was behind this, then yes, that would be just like UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers to fix it that way.

You know, if he had just said "hey man, yeah, sorry bout all that" we were going to let this go.

But no, he had to be UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers, and now we can't stop ourselves from saying it? It's like tourettes. Sometimes we righties scream it out during sex even.

I know that over the weekend my bf was saying "ohhh that feels so...UNREPENTANT TERRORIST"

I heard that UNREPENTANT TERRORIST Bill Ayers wished he could have done more to kill more people. (at least thats what Dixie claims he meant) I am sure he wished he could have done more to destroy the economy too.

LOL

Don't you feel like you're in the twighlight zone?

I don't know, it was suggested to me by somebody I was in a conversation with. I thought it was kind of inane. They'd have to spend billions, while it does create some chaos it certainly won't bring America down. But heck, I'd have thought that it was inane to think that Sarin is a "Weapon of Mass Destruction" after they released it in a busy subway and few died.

Back