Crash is an illusion

Hey asshat, you keep saying that just because something happened in the past doesn't mean it will happen again.

Did you see the market today? Biggest one day gain in history.

It makes us all better than you is what it does. Retard.

Isn't Crash a movie, BTW?

You said this was my special olympics. Since you're here two, that makes you special. You didn't argue with my dominance, you just called the entire board the special olympics. Ergo, all of you = 2nd class retards.

Face it, your witticism backfired.

You said this was my special olympics. Since you're here two, that makes you special. You didn't argue with my dominance, you just called the entire board the special olympics. Ergo, all of you = 2nd class retards.

Face it, your witticism backfired.
For dumbasses with shitty memories I will refresh. I called you a retard and you said, "I still beat all of your asses though." To this I said this can be your special olympics. In other words, you are retarded, most of us aren't, and you still choose to chit-chat with us. Ergo, only you are competing as a retard, we are responding as mature, responsible adults.

For dumbasses with shitty memories I will refresh. I called you a retard and you said, "I still beat all of your asses though." To this I said this can be your special olympics. In other words, you are retarded, most of us aren't, and you still choose to chit-chat with us. Ergo, only you are competing as a retard, we are responding as mature, responsible adults.

But if this is my special olympics, it's also yours. And you never refuted my dominance, making the rest of you 2nd class retards.

I just jizzed in your face.

But if this is my special olympics, it's also yours. And you never refuted my dominance, making the rest of you 2nd class retards.

I just jizzed in your face.
We aren't competitors, we are facilitators. We make sure all your metal gear is functional. Basically, we enable you to make stupid outbursts that you call arguments, jizz in your own face, and then declare victory.

We aren't competitors, we are facilitators. We make sure all your metal gear is functional. Basically, we enable you to make stupid outbursts that you call arguments, jizz in your own face, and then declare victory.

But somehow, i repeatedly make you look foolish.

Back