Crazy Joe Rogan, OUT!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Admits He Left a Dead Bear in Central Park​

Mr. Kennedy, an independent presidential candidate, confessed to dropping off the bear cub 10 years ago and making it appear that a bike had hit the animal.

“I pulled over and I picked up the bear and put him in the back of my van because I was going to skin the bear,” he says. “It was very good condition and I was going to put the meat in my refrigerator.”

Mr. Kennedy then details how he had to attend a dinner at Peter Luger Steak House in New York City and then head to the airport, which meant he had to get rid of the bear. He decided to leave the bear in Central Park with an old bicycle to make it look like it had been hit by the bike.

when both main parties are insane, you have to start looking around. Kennedy is also cray cray though

giphy.webp

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Admits He Left a Dead Bear in Central Park​

Mr. Kennedy, an independent presidential candidate, confessed to dropping off the bear cub 10 years ago and making it appear that a bike had hit the animal.

Just like his uncle left a woman to die in the water of marthas vineyard. Trump has t actually killed anyone but donkey humper dems elected that murderous piece of shit teddy for decades after be killed MaryJo

Bernie Sanders Gets Backlash for Joe Rogan Endorsement​

People
https://people.com › ... › Celebrity Social Issues

Jan 27, 2020 — 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders welcomed Joe Rogan's endorsement, but critics raised concerns over the Rogan's past ...

He is leaving MAGA, going to vote for Kennedy, like a lot of former MAGA.
I've never listened to a Rogan podcast and know very little about him. I did see someone repost his tweet where he said he did not endorse Kennedy nor did he say he was voting for Kennedy. Since half of what we hear during election season is a lie someone is lying here. Where did you hear him say he's voting for RFK?

I've never listened to a Rogan podcast and know very little about him. I did see someone repost his tweet where he said he did not endorse Kennedy nor did he say he was voting for Kennedy. Since half of what we hear during election season is a lie someone is lying here. Where did you hear him say he's voting for RFK?
Id like to see that. I saw a quote where he said "I am voting for Kennedy." Maybe you are correct and I got duped, Ill look into it.

I only ever listened to him once, so see what it was all about, basically silly stuff, like you would have heard in Highschool sitting on the bus with a bunch of teenage guys.

Id like to see that. I saw a quote where he said "I am voting for Kennedy." Maybe you are correct and I got duped, Ill look into it.

I only ever listened to him once, so see what it was all about, basically silly stuff, like you would have heard in Highschool sitting on the bus with a bunch of teenage guys.
so the current events forum is just breaking news things you hear while sitting on the toilet at the daily Kos?

You are correct, he said... "“He’s the only one that makes sense to me”. One could easily take that as an endorsement, but I guess it is not necessarily so.

You are correct, he said... "“He’s the only one that makes sense to me”. One could easily take that as an endorsement, but I guess it is not necessarily so.
And if a crazy person makes sense to you....

Above was posted before I saw where he also said... "this is not an endorsement."

So he is not endorsing Kennedy, even though he is the only one who makes sense to him.

And if a crazy person makes sense to you....
THere are truly some things I like about Kennedy, when he discusses policy.

He, however is not elegable for my vote as he seems to be insane.

Back