Crazy Joe Rogan, OUT!

THere are truly some things I like about Kennedy, when he discusses policy.

He, however is not elegable for my vote as he seems to be insane.
if the Democratic Party was about ideas and fairness, you would have debate of ideas with people like him included. Instead you got a circus routine where you all pretend that ideas can be discussed openly

Much like how Ron Paul always had a seat inside the GOP to help keep them from going nuts - the DNC lacks this. your party has become nuts

He is leaving MAGA, going to vote for Kennedy, like a lot of former MAGA.
aah-poppy.gif

Just so long as RFK Jr.'s candidacy siphons off MAGA fence sitters and not Dem fence sitters. Although how ANYONE at this time can be a fence sitter is beyond me.

I still think it's a worry that RFK probably appeals more to the Left even with his bizarre positions on things.

Just so long as RFK Jr.'s candidacy siphons off MAGA fence sitters and not Dem fence sitters. Although how ANYONE at this time can be a fence sitter is beyond me.

I still think it's a worry that RFK probably appeals more to the Left even with his bizarre positions on things.
I agree.. Like how Walz setup a hotline for neighbors to rat out other neighbors during covid

We had real examples just a few years ago of who were the really really bad politicians. He was tops for the worst

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Admits He Left a Dead Bear in Central Park​

Mr. Kennedy, an independent presidential candidate, confessed to dropping off the bear cub 10 years ago and making it appear that a bike had hit the animal.

trump has crazy ideas, but is too lazy to do them. RFK jr. is not lazy.... In this case that is a bad thing.

How does a rich modern man get a brain worm in a developed country? While we do not have an answer, we are definitely closing in on an answer.

Just like his uncle left a woman to die in the water of marthas vineyard. Trump has t actually killed anyone but donkey humper dems elected that murderous piece of shit teddy for decades after be killed MaryJo
Indeed.

if the Democratic Party was about ideas and fairness, you would have debate of ideas with people like him included. Instead you got a circus routine where you all pretend that ideas can be discussed openly

Much like how Ron Paul always had a seat inside the GOP to help keep them from going nuts - the DNC lacks this. your party has become nuts
they believe in transitioning children at school.

Obviously you have never listened to Rogan. He isn't nor was he ever MAGA. He has however left the insane left, as has Bill Maher.

Back