Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Yuck.
your side has backed and supported these fucking sick freaks as normal

your side calls this a girl

resize.jpeg

Last edited:
your side has backed and supported these fucking sick freaks as normal

And your side has backed every kind of ignorant, lowlife bullshit imaginable.

Unlike your side though, I think for myself rather than just mindlessly following and going along with "my side".

And unlike your side, I'm not too spineless and chickenshit to speak out when "my side" goes beyond what I think the boundaries are.

Well I am neither pissed off, nor a prude nor a Christian, so I'm not really sure as to your meaning.

But if you and others don't think that shit was going overboard, then maybe society really is swirling the drain.

:dunno:
It was a performance. Not everyone is going to like it and nobody was forced to watch. I didn't watch it.
France is more open and accepting of LGBTQ people in general. Shrug

Yuck.
Where is your wokeism and tolerance?

I'm on the left and found it funny.
That's why. Anyone not on the Left, eg., the other 80% + of the population, wouldn't. Who wants to see a bunch of female clowns do lewd stuff in any setting? That's what it amounted to.

Between about half the population having some degree of coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and the other half finding them stupid and disgusting, it doesn't leave much of an audience to cater to.

That's why. Anyone not on the Left, eg., the other 80% + of the population, wouldn't. Who wants to see a bunch of female clowns do lewd stuff in any setting? That's what it amounted to.

Between about half the population having some degree of coulrophobia (fear of clowns) and the other half finding them stupid and disgusting, it doesn't leave much of an audience to cater to.
What "lewd stuff" do you see them doing in that photo?

My issue is not drag queens doing their thing, but why the Olympics?

Again I ask, and no pun intended (well OK, the pun is intended) do they have to insert themselves into everything?

😖 🤮
No one forced the Olympics broadcast to include that shot.

The problem you have isn't with those drag queens. It is with the media who decided to include it in their broadcast.

It was a performance. Not everyone is going to like it and nobody was forced to watch. I didn't watch it.
France is more open and accepting of LGBTQ people in general. Shrug

Well, like I said, I have nothing against the concept or that it got performed publicly.

But the venue was IMO inappropriate.

Evidence that these people really are trying to shove their gayness down society's throat.

That's wrong, I think.

Back