Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

No one forced the Olympics broadcast to include that shot.

The problem you have isn't with those drag queens. It is with the media who decided to include it in their broadcast.
Yes, more or less what I said or meant.

But I'm sure there was some pressure from somewhere in making the decision.

Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.
Some people are so easily offended

Yeah, I didn’t watch the opening ceremonies. Glad I didn’t. Wanna know why some otherwise decent people would vote for Trump? Look no further than garbage like this. Nothing more than an effort to celebrate freakdom and at making freakdom normal. Stuff like this is supported by the other side (candidates not named Trump) and championed by Hollywood and most of the “entertainment” world, and has been coming into sports via ESPN and their “specials.” France is just showing how progressively accepting they are.

Wanna know why socially conservative people can be supportive of a guy like Trump? Why an adulterer and philanderer’s “sins” are overlooked? One answer is to point out what the other side offers or to recall what Trump did [for them] the first time he was president, but it’s also because of the shaping of the US’s moral compass. It’s because the same steps were taken to lessen the stigma of divorce and remarriage (one sexual sin) back in the 50’s through the 70’s as are being taken now to remove the freakdom of gay and trans (other sexual sin). Our culture…yes, even our “Christians” … have forgotten how to blush. So they don’t look at MDR for any reason the way their predecessors did.

My issue is not drag queens doing their thing, but why the Olympics?

Again I ask, and no pun intended (well OK, the pun is intended) do they have to insert themselves into everything?

😖 🤮
Who gives a shit what some French people did?

Yeah, I didn’t watch the opening ceremonies. Glad I didn’t. Wanna know why some otherwise decent people would vote for Trump? Look no further than garbage like this. Nothing more than an effort to celebrate freakdom and at making freakdom normal. Stuff like this is supported by the other side (candidates not named Trump) and championed by Hollywood and most of the “entertainment” world, and has been coming into sports via ESPN and their “specials.” France is just showing how progressively accepting they are.

Wanna know why socially conservative people can be supportive of a guy like Trump? Why an adulterer and philanderer’s “sins” are overlooked? One answer is to point out what the other side offers or to recall what Trump did [for them] the first time he was president, but it’s also because of the shaping of the US’s moral compass. It’s because the same steps were taken to lessen the stigma of divorce and remarriage (one sexual sin) back in the 50’s through the 70’s as are being taken now to remove the freakdom of gay and trans (other sexual sin). Our culture…yes, even our “Christians” … have forgotten how to blush. So they don’t look at MDR for any reason the way their predecessors did.
So, a convicted felon is your idea of a moral leader.

Well I am neither pissed off, nor a prude nor a Christian, so I'm not really sure as to your meaning.

But if you and others don't think that shit was going overboard, then maybe society really is swirling the drain.

:dunno:
I simply do not care what some French artists do, but you gave them what they were asking for… attention

People in America are voting for Trump because of something a French artist on their Olympic committee did?

Trumppers are more easily manipulated than I thought.

I'm not offended, I just think it was in poor taste and low class.

But as to your above comment, some people are not easily offended enough.

Nobody, least of all me as long as they aren't shoving their dicks in everyone's faces.
So you aren’t offended? Good. Let’s move on.

I simply do not care what some French artists do, but you gave them what they were asking for… attention
They got it without me.

I think it's kinda sad that you think of them as "artists", though.

Doesn't say much for what passes as "art" nowadays.

Buncha hairy-ass dudes put on women's lingerie and suddenly they're "artists".🙄

So, a convicted felon is your idea of a moral leader.
Lol…nowhere in what I wrote did I indicate Trump is anywhere near a “moral” leader. I didn’t even indicate “my” support for him. Indeed I will not vote for the man. But it certainly isn’t because he’s a “convicted felon.” 🥱

I hear:

“He’s a convicted felon”
“He ordered his vice-president to be killed”
“He orchestrated the events of January 6th”

And other drivel [pertaining to the post election protests] thrown out by the left and laugh. At least half the country sees it as political maneuvering by the left.

Back