Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.
What would happen if they mocked Islam?

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Yuck.
They're French. That says it all.

Probably nothing.

If they mocked Mohammed, some radical extremist(s) may well have enacted some twisted revenge, but few others would have cared that much.
Probably nothing.

If they mocked Mohammed, some radical extremist(s) may well have enacted some twisted revenge, but few others would have cared that much.
They went nuts over a cartoon

Earlier this month, the beheading of a teacher in Paris who showed pupils a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad

Will Christians riot burn and kill over the mocking of Jesus and The Last Supper

Last edited:
They went nuts over a cartoon

Earlier this month, the beheading of a teacher in Paris who showed pupils a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad

Will Christians riot burn and kill over the mocking of Jesus and The Last Supper
Did you read what I said?

I said if they mocked MOHAMMED some extremist would probably try to get revenge.

Now go back to your own post and see what you posted....

IOW, you said exactly what I said.

IOW... MOOT POINT.

They don't go ape shit over mocking Islam.

It's Mohammed i.e. their version of Jesus who they get all bitchy about.

As if an Olympics that placed as its most important mission reducing their carbon footprint was ever not going to be WOKE.

Did you read what I said?

I said if they mocked MOHAMMED some extremist would probably try to get revenge.

Now go back to your own post and see what you posted....

IOW, you said exactly what I said.

IOW... MOOT POINT.

They don't go ape shit over mocking Islam.

It's Mohammed i.e. their version of Jesus who they get all bitchy about.
Really

In September 2023, a violent riot broke out in Malmo, Sweden after anti-Islam activist Salwan Momika burned a copy of the Quran in front of 200 onlookers

_124195276_tv075369938.jpg

All this over ONE book being burned

Really

In September 2023, a violent riot broke out in Malmo, Sweden after anti-Islam activist Salwan Momika burned a copy of the Quran in front of 200 onlookers

View attachment 28410

All this over ONE book being burned
The Qur'an is considered the word of the prophet Muhammad, just like the Bible is considered the word of God.

To defile the Qur'an is the same as defiling the name of Muhammad.

But that's all beside the point.

I've never heard of violence over mocking or criticizing Islam.

You engage in all the whataboutism you want.

I made my point.

The Qur'an is considered the word of the prophet Muhammad, just like the Bible is considered the word of God.

To defile the Qur'an is the same as defiling the name of Muhammad.

But that's all beside the point.

I've never heard of violence over mocking or criticizing Islam.

You engage in all the whataboutism you want.

I made my point.
Go to Iran etc and criticize Islam see what happens

Pakistani Man Sentenced to Death for Anti-Islam Content on Social Media​

Yuck.
FWIW Nomad, I’ve seen people who are not right wingers also speak out against this so you are not alone in your beliefs.

Bacchus, not Christ. Considering how much Christianity steals from paganism it's ok if you're confused.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1722136453047.jpg
    FB_IMG_1722136453047.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2
Back