Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Go to Iran etc and criticize Islam see what happens

Pakistani Man Sentenced to Death for Anti-Islam Content on Social Media​

I still don't see what your whataboutism has to do with any of this.

Other than a convenient excuse to harangue against Muslims.

maga-deciding-to-what-is-blasphemy-v0-nb3lo6uge9fd1.jpeg

White and black Trumpsuckers support strong arm, totalitarian dictatorship both abroad and here in the US. :palm:
Is that why you want Trump assassinated? Because you believe that white lib crap. :palm:

And yet another proof the Left has no sense of humor... They even fuck up toilet humor.
Actually, it is the opposite. You goofy Trumpys insist that France has to honor your slippery and changing beliefs. The left saw an Olympic opening given by France. You judgemental jerks are crying because your changing beliefs were not treated as you wanted them to be. France's opening ceremonies were not about you. You look for things to bitch about.

Is that why you want Trump assassinated? Because you believe that white lib crap. :palm:
Ni**a please.... show me where I have wished for or advocated the assassination of Trump, you lying 'hood rat.

OTOH, if he were to drop dead from natural causes or some act of God like a lightning bolt or a huge tree limb falling on him and crushing him to death, or the roof of a speaking venue caving in on him, or an asteroid striking the limo he was riding in, or any one of an abundance of other scenarios one could dream up that have no human involvement, I would have a difficult time keeping the smile from my face.

🙂

Actually, it is the opposite. You goofy Trumpys insist that France has to honor your slippery and changing beliefs. The left saw an Olympic opening given by France. You judgemental jerks are crying because your changing beliefs were not treated as you wanted them to be. France's opening ceremonies were not about you. You look for things to bitch about.

I think you're missing the point.

Allowing something as crass and tasteless as that to be broadcast around the world is just another sign that society's moral values are in the toilet and beginning to swirl.

If you think it's just Trumpers who found that display disturbing, then you've got your head buried in the sand.

Things like this are not helping promote the values of decency and the ideas of the left at all.

This could help nudge middle of the road, undecided Americans still sitting on the fence politically to lean further to the right because they find it creepy, weird and frankly, kind of gross.

And what was the point? What did it have to do with the Olympics?

What it seems like to me, is that they're shoving the whole "We're here, we're queer get used to it!!" agenda in everyone's faces under the misconception that they can somehow force acceptance of the alphabet crowd by beating people over the head.

I think they're doing more to drive most average people away.

Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.
Or, now consider this. Straight ethnic minorities have always controlled society and the media. And now those same straight ethnic minorities are bitching breathlessly about seeing something that doesn't look like them?

Hint: We don't give a fuck. Stop being such a whiny snowflake.

Allowing something as crass and tasteless as that to be broadcast around the world is just another sign that society's moral values are in the toilet and beginning to swirl.

If you think it's just Trumpers who found that display disturbing, then you've got your head buried in the sand.

Things like this are not helping promote the values of decency and the ideas of the left at all.

This could help nudge middle of the road, undecided Americans still sitting on the fence politically to lean further to the right because they find it creepy, weird and frankly, kind of gross.

What it seems like to me, is that they're shoving the whole "We're here, we're queer get used to it!!" agenda in everyone's faces under the misconception that they can somehow force acceptance of the alphabet crowd by beating people over the head.

Olympic Games 2024: The Symposium of the Gods, Not the Last Supper, Inspired the Show with Dionysus​

Butthurt phony "Christians".

They support a serial adulterer...

Yet they feign outrage at a group of people for staging a photo op of the last supper.
For real. Fake Christians sucking the pinky dick of a criminal cheater, liar, fraud, and generally illiterate fat fuck upset about the Olympics. Oh, Lord, the vapors. We need more fans. The core of MAGA on display.

Ni**a please.... show me where I have wished for or advocated the assassination of Trump, you lying 'hood rat.

OTOH, if he were to drop dead from natural causes or some act of God like a lightning bolt or a huge tree limb falling on him and crushing him to death, or the roof of a speaking venue caving in on him, or an asteroid striking the limo he was riding in, or any one of an abundance of other scenarios one could dream up that have no human involvement, I would have a difficult time keeping the smile from my face.

🙂
Of course, you are trying to incite an assassination ... AGAIN :palm:

You just don't have the balls to do it yourself, ... after your operation.

Allowing? Who has the power to allow? You are butt hurt because you are not deciding what other countries should do. The Trumpys think the whole world should clear their performances and shows through them. They are not driving the average person away. Trumpy/fake Christians do not decide how the world should be. That must keep you up at night.

Back