Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

They got it without me.

I think it's kinda sad that you think of them as "artists", though.

Doesn't say much for what passes as "art" nowadays.

Buncha hairy-ass dudes put on women's lingerie and suddenly they're "artists".🙄
It’s art, lots of bad art in this world, but that judgement is a matter of opinion. I’m sure some liked it.

BTW it wasn’t even the last supper.

Not even The Last Supper, it was Feast of Dionysos. A Greek painting celebrating a Greek God.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpeg
    IMG_0348.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 5
Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.
Idiot, not even the last Supper…

If you're so morally outraged by that group photo, then perhaps you could find room to be morally outraged by the serial adulterer you just nominated to be your candidate for President.
David was an imperfect man also. So was Moses. And yet God used them to accomplish his will.

They got it without me.

I think it's kinda sad that you think of them as "artists", though.

Doesn't say much for what passes as "art" nowadays.

Buncha hairy-ass dudes put on women's lingerie and suddenly they're "artists".🙄
Jarod apparently thinks Rachel Levine is an artist too.

It’s art, lots of bad art in this world, but that judgement is a matter of opinion. I’m sure some liked it.

BTW it wasn’t even the last supper.
Well the media is reporting that it was, so until they report that they were in error, I'll just go with what they're reporting.
Idiot, not even the last Supper…
Oh look, here comes the name calling.

Some people are so easily offended. 🙄

Well the media is reporting that it was, so until they report that they were in error, I'll just go with what they're reporting.

Oh look, here comes the name calling.

Some people are so easily offended.🙄
Sorry i shouldn’t have called you idiot.

What media is even reporting something so silly? Fox?

If you're so morally outraged by that group photo, then perhaps you could find room to be morally outraged by the serial adulterer you just nominated to be your candidate for President.
Better that the child sniffing asshat who showers with his daughter.

Back