Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Of course, you are trying to incite an assassination ... AGAIN :palm:

You just don't have the balls to do it yourself, ... after your operation.
You know about this person's cock and balls? Why do you magats talk about genitals all the time? Sick obsession.

It was a performance. Not everyone is going to like it and nobody was forced to watch. I didn't watch it.
France is more open and accepting of LGBTQ people in general. Shrug
It was received poorly enough that the French government pulled it from most media sites the next day. That should tell you something about how bad it was.

Why do straight people have to insert themselves into everything, hypocrite?
We were here first.

If it weren't for straight people, you wouldn't be here.

And straight people are not the ones sullying a worldwide event with their perverse sexual proclivities.

Think about it for a minute... that was on the same level as if some heterosexual BDSM dominatrices and slaves appeared in leather thongs with whips, slaves chained to chairs with those gag balls strapped to their heads, simulating sexual torture.

Again..... WHAT WAS THE POINT????
Of course, you are trying to incite an assassination ... AGAIN :palm:

You just don't have the balls to do it yourself, ... after your operation.
Says the black panther wannabe pussy who sat on his ass at home on J6 rooting for the fall of democracy just because he hates ol'whitey and wants everyone to suffer like himself.
Allowing? Who has the power to allow? You are butt hurt because you are not deciding what other countries should do. The Trumpys think the whole world should clear their performances and shows through them. They are not driving the average person away. Trumpy/fake Christians do not decide how the world should be. That must keep you up at night.
The TV networks have the power to allow what is broadcast on their airwaves.

What, you actually didn't know that????

The rest of your angry homo bitch queen rant has absolutely nothing to do with me and you know it.

You just don't have any other defense against what you know is true, which is that these people are not a legitimate segment of society who have legitimate grievances. They are just a bunch of crude, no-class sexually perverted dudes who get their freak on by wagging their nasty junk under everyone's noses.

And the fact that you support them suggests that you are either naive and suggestible or that you have no more class than they do, that you don't have very high standards, that you are one of them or at best, no better than them and that you don't rate being taken seriously.

It is not a parody of the Last Supper. It is a parody of a painting. It was all made up. You Trumpys must have had long crying sessions after Mel Brook's" a History of the World". Yrumpys are the biggest babies.

It is not a parody of the Last Supper. It is a parody of a painting. It was all made up. You Trumpys must have had long crying sessions after Mel Brook's" a History of the World". Yrumpys are the biggest babies.

Please stop with the weak, desperate comparisons and false equivalence.

History of the World was funny, intelligent and done in good taste.

This garbage was just an ill-timed publicity stunt meant to push a social/political agenda that is attempting to force acceptance of an abbhorent lifestyle on the rest of the world.

Can you say "backfired"?

History of the World was funny and done in good taste.

This garbage was just an ill-timed publicity stunt meant to push a social/political agenda that is attempting to force acceptance of an abbhorent lifestyle on the rest of the world.

Can you say "backfired"?
It was a reenactment of a painting of the Greek gods. You know where the idea of the Olympics comes from. The Greeks fully embraced homosexuality. It's going to be alright I promise.

The extremist left proggies are desperate to defend any perversion done in the name of wokeness and self adoration.
I probably should not post here, but...

Aren't there more important issues to discuss than a ceremony in France for the Olympics?

It was a reenactment of a painting of the Greek gods. You know where the idea of the Olympics comes from. The Greeks fully embraced homosexuality. It's going to be alright I promise.

Even if true, which I doubt, it's beside the point.

The backlash has nothing to do with Christians' offense over the Bible reference.

It's about using a worldwide public sports related event like The Olympics to display their gay homo agenda shit for no discernable reason.

Still, the media is reporting it as the last supper.

I'll go with their take.

The extremist left proggies are desperate to defend any perversion done in the name of wokeness and self adoration.
I’m not defending it on condemning it, I simply do not care. It doesn’t affect my life one tiny bit.

Additionally it wasn’t the last supper.

Actually, it is the opposite. You goofy Trumpys insist that France has to honor your slippery and changing beliefs. The left saw an Olympic opening given by France. You judgemental jerks are crying because your changing beliefs were not treated as you wanted them to be. France's opening ceremonies were not about you. You look for things to bitch about.

If that's so, why did France pull all the videos of that opening event from media?

I’m not defending it on condemning it, I simply do not care. It doesn’t affect my life one tiny bit.
True, as a single incident, it doesn't directly affect anybody's life.

But it is a troubling harbinger of what the future could look like if that kind of perversion becomes normalized.

And yes, it looks like you seem to be defending it.
Additionally it wasn’t the last supper.

Additionally, even the Olympic organizers are calling it a Last Supper parody....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/olympic-bosses-apologise-sleazy-drag-112805411.html

And a SLEAZY one at that.

Drag queens are just showing us all what we've always known... they're nothing more than freaks and perverts.

But it is a troubling harbinger of what the future could look like if that kind of perversion becomes normalized.

Additionally, even the Olympic organizers are calling it a Last Supper parody....

Drag queens are just showing us all what we've always known... they're nothing more than freaks and perverts.
It was a parody of a painting. You get that, right?

It's a current event.

Why are you posting in it, dumb fuck?

Stay out of it.

You have nothing worthwhile to add anyway.

Why do you hate trannies and drag queens?

No, It was a crass display by perverts trying to shove their gay homo lifestyle down the world's throats.

Wow. You must be a real genius if you understand that, Einstooge.🖕🏽
You spew bile on this forum. Always hatred and personal attacks.

Back