Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Fine.

But they weren't doing it in other public formats and more importantly, it wasn't about displaying their kinky sex fantasies for the world.

It wasn't about pushing a gay/homosexual socio-political agenda either.
I guess you aren’t familiar with historic plays, they were far more explicit than your sensibilities would like.

They did not depict violence or death though, but they were at times very sexily explicit.

Caitlind Clark was a warning of what exactly, that women can play exceptional basketball? I think if you work at it you'll able to get over it ok.
You mean exceptional FOR A GIRL.

Just about any standout high school boys basketball player could take her in a one-on-one match fairly easily.

She's only getting all that attention and publicity because the media wants to promote women's sports and try to make it as popular as men's sports.

There will be a WNFL before you know it and they'll be demanding the same salaries as the men.

WMLB.

WNHL.

Oh wait.... those already exist.

wnfl_orig.png
1dfae27e78ab614902d4d6a591111b00_400x400.jpeg

mb-PWHL-logo.ashx

They just haven't started demanding equal pay.

Yet.

Give it time though....

I guess you aren’t familiar with historic plays, they were far more explicit than your sensibilities would like.

They did not depict violence or death though, but they were at times very sexily explicit.
Yes, but the venue was limited and only those who wanted to see it attended.

You're missing the point which is not the drag itself or that it was performed for audiences, but rather the SOCIAL AND POLITICAL AGENDA that is at play today.

They want to normalize men sashaying around in women's lingerie.

I will continue to voice my opposition to it.

Do what you want in private or in alphabet venues, but keep it off the street and out of mainstream entertainment.

And BTW, when were you in the 17th and 18th century attending plays?

You're missing the point which is not the drag itself or that it was performed for audiences, but rather the SOCIAL AND POLITICAL AGENDA that is at play today.

Do what you want in private or in alphabet venues, but keep it off the street and out of mainstream entertainment.
Get fucked, puritan.

I’ve seen many drag shows and they aren’t about sex, they just dance in costumes.

How many drag shows have you attended?

There are so many things that have changed in society that at some point people where morally offended and still are, bikinis. Music, R movies, mini dresses, hot pants, women wearing pants, Playboy magazine.

Stand in line, you’re one of the people offended.
So why aren't they wearing men's costumes and why are many of them wearing lingerer.

Last edited:
Yeah the gay thing was in poor taste and was offensive.
BUT the fake outrage from the selfrightous holier then thou crowd is far more offensive to me!
Telling people the athletes should of walked out all over a silly skit! No wonder so many people think so many Christians are hypocrites

Sorry, but I'm not your type, feygot.

Go to the alley behind your favorite queer pervert bar if that's the kind of shit you're looking for.

Weirdo.
Never said by me or another guy, and yet that's where you immediately went. Interesting. I bet your search history is a therapist's wet dream.

BUT the fake outrage from the selfrightous holier then thou crowd is far more offensive to me!
Telling people the athletes should of walked out all over a silly skit! No wonder so many people think so many Christians are hypocrites
What gay thing? Did two dudes kiss during it?

And BTW, when were you in the 17th and 18th century attending plays?
Again, what is socially acceptable changes.
What was once found morally reprehensible is no longer so. Women at one time could not display their ankles.

I read, is how I know what happened historically in the arts. One does not have to live in the past to experience it.

OK I will promise we won't do it at an Olympic opening ceremony.

What was once found morally reprehensible is no longer so. Women at one time could not display their ankles.

I read, is how I know what happened historically in the arts. One does not have to live in the past to experience it.
Buy an English Grammar book.

Study the parts on verb conjugation, matching subject and predicate, and punctuation.

Interrogatories require the question mark.

You are functionally illiterate.

Buy an English Grammar book.

Study the parts on verb conjugation, matching subject and predicate, and punctuation.

Interrogatories require the question mark.

You are functionally illiterate.
There were no questions in that post, the only mistake I see besides some poor wording is using "is" where I presume an "it's" should be. Likely an autocorrect from typing on the phone.

The word "what" doesn't automatically make a sentence a question. For example:

What was once considered to be the party of family values, is now the party of hookers, blow, and crashing Grindr servers.

What was once found morally reprehensible is no longer so.
But that does not automatically equate to all change being good.

Fifty years from now when a protected group starts advocating fucking in public, will you defend it too?

Because the Olympic drag queens are just another step in that direction.

And if you say "I won't be around fifty years from now", then I'll respond by pointing out that you're evading the question.
Women at one time could not display their ankles.
Yes, that was extreme. But today they can show almost everything, so that's kind of beside the point.

And..... once again..... for the umpteenth time..... it's about the agenda. It's about their push to normalize their clownish nonsense and insinuate it into all areas of society.

Eventually, they'll be demanding to be allowed to come to work in their drag clown attire.
Well, reading about something is not the same as experiencing it firsthand.

If it was, people wouldn't travel.

You mean exceptional FOR A GIRL.

Just about any standout high school boys basketball player could take her in a one-on-one match fairly easily.

She's only getting all that attention and publicity because the media wants to promote women's sports and try to make it as popular as men's sports.

wnfl_orig.png
1dfae27e78ab614902d4d6a591111b00_400x400.jpeg
So what? There is more to watching sports than the skills themselves in moving a ball from one place to another. It is, or absolutely can be, at least as much about the people employing the skills, e.g., an amazing nine year old I haven't forgotten going at it in a girls' game we attended last winter. If spectator sports isn't about the people for you, I think you're missing out.

So what? There is more to watching sports than the skills themselves in moving a ball from one place to another. It is, or absolutely can be, at least as much about the people employing the skills, e.g., an amazing nine year old I haven't forgotten going at it in a girls' game we attended last winter. If spectator sports isn't about the people for you, I think you're missing out.

Looks like the indoctrination is working. 😉

Back