Creepy drag queen parody of The Last Supper at Paris Olympics....

Please stop with the weak, desperate comparisons and false equivalence.

History of the World was funny, intelligent and done in good taste.

This garbage was just an ill-timed publicity stunt meant to push a social/political agenda that is attempting to force acceptance of an abbhorent lifestyle on the rest of the world.

Can you say "backfired"?
I don't hate them.

I just want them to keep their freak shows where they belong, in drag clubs and gay bars.

Stop waving their dicks in everybody's faces especially kids'.
Art has always been offensive to some. The can can and burlesque was once condemned and still is by pearl clutchers.

I remember when Ashcroft covered the nude statutes of Justice and refused to be photographed in front of them.

Then there was the big controversy over Piss Christ.

It appears someone is offended over someone else’s art form.

I personally get offended by stuff like kindergarteners being pulverized by an AK.
That’s what offends me. Art, not so much.

Art has always been offensive to some. The can can and burlesque was once condemned and still is by pearl clutchers.

I remember when Ashcroft covered the nude statutes of Justice and refused to be photographed in front of them.

Then there was the big controversy over Piss Christ.

It appears someone is offended over someone else’s art form.

I personally get offended by stuff like kindergarteners being pulverized by an AK.
That’s what offends me. Art, not so much.

Well, to each our own.

But again, I think there are appropriate venues for such "art" and there are inappropriate venues for it.

I just feel that this was an inappropriate venue for that particular "art".

I also feel that the closer this kind of thing gets to becoming the norm and a commonplace sight on TV, the closer we as a society will be to swirling down the toilet into the sewer.

Honestly, why does everything have to be about sex nowadays?

And please don't tell me drag is not about sex.

Well, to each our own.

But again, I think there are appropriate venues for such "art" and there are inappropriate venues for it.

I just feel that this was an inappropriate venue for that particular "art".

I also feel that the closer this kind of thing gets to becoming the norm and a commonplace sight on TV, the closer we as a society will be to swirling down the toilet into the sewer.

Honestly, why does everything have to be about sex nowadays?

And please don't tell me drag is not about sex.
I’ve seen many drag shows and they aren’t about sex, they just dance in costumes.

How many drag shows have you attended?

There are so many things that have changed in society that at some point people where morally offended and still are, bikinis. Music, R movies, mini dresses, hot pants, women wearing pants, Playboy magazine.

Stand in line, you’re one of the people offended.

I’ve seen many drag shows and they aren’t about sex, they just dance in costumes.

How many drag shows have you attended?

There are so many things that have changed in society that at some point people where morally offended and still are, bikinis. Music, R movies, mini dresses, hot pants, women wearing pants, Playboy magazine.

Stand in line, you’re one of the people offended.
There are plenty of photos of Trump in drag, with Rudy.

Disturbing and disgusting.

And yet, these people and those who condone their encroachment into the mainstream of society, cannot understand why normal people with more traditional social values shun them....

Screenshot-20240727-143948.jpg

This kind of crap is what has driven people like me farther way from the far left.

Do they have to insert themselves (no pun intended) into everything????

Yuck.
The ignorance of anyone upset by this is astounding.

Drag artists are people who identify as men and present themselves in exaggeratedly feminine ways as part of their performance, and are known as drag queens.

Sure sounds like the sex of a person is involved.

Sick freaks...all.

Typical Trumppers fat shaming people. The hate is amazing.
Disgust...revulsion...sick freaks.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

PolitiFact: How many trans people are there in the U.S., ...
NBC 6 South Florida
https://www.nbcmiami.com › news › local › politifact-h...
Jul 19, 2023 — In reality, current data shows that the number of people who identify as transgender is very low: between 0.5% and 1.6% of American adults, with .

All of them are sick freaks.

Drag performances are ancient history. Women were not allowed to perform in plays, men dressed up and performed as women. Drag is not a new phenomenon.

Fine.

But they weren't doing it in other public formats and more importantly, it wasn't about displaying their kinky sex fantasies for the world.

It wasn't about pushing a gay/homosexual socio-political agenda either.

Back