Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

philly rabbit

Verified User
Can you connect the dots?

Republicans are in control of state governments and governors mansions across the country. Republicans hold the largest congressional majority since the 1920's, and all the GOP does is cater to Obama's every wish.

Cwacko calls me a right wing Desh, a radical extremist and claims the country is economically right. Thee Dee calls me a traitor and hates conservatives and the south.

Both call me a racist and love the left.

So who's controlling the inept GOP? They are.

Let's be clear, I call you a right wing Desh because like her you make the same comments over and over yet never actually say anything. You just complain but never actually state what you believe.

We have freer markets than any other industrialized country. You support Trump who wants to employ protectionist policies and increase tariffs. You think that's right wing economics?

Last edited:
ap20512607534.jpg

HAIL TRUMP!!

Republicans are in control of state governments and governors mansions across the country. Republicans hold the largest congressional majority since the 1920's, and all the GOP does is cater to Obama's every wish.

Cwacko calls me a right wing Desh, a radical extremist and claims the country is economically right. Thee Dee calls me a traitor and hates conservatives and the south.

You're not a conservative. Back in the 20s, you wouldn't have voted for any of those Republicans, because they supported anti-lynching laws.

Let's be clear, I call you a right wing Desh because like her you the make the same comments over and over yet never actually say anything. You just complain but never actually state what you believe.

We have freer markets than any other industrialized country. You support Trump who wants to employ protectionist policies and increase tariffs. You think that's right wing economics?

I have tons of solutions, you have 0 solutions. All you do is blame the right for all the country's problems but you never explain why. Meanwhile, you dream on about egalitarian solutions to social problems within the country and finger the Christian right so called, as the common enemy.

You're not a conservative. Back in the 20s, you wouldn't have voted for any of those Republicans, because they supported anti-lynching laws.[/QUO

Shut your lying mouth, you little cultural bigot. You think you're going to fear monger conservative posters here with your race card and set yourself up as some pompous ass superior to me?

You're nothing but a hate monging left wing ass kisser with a history revision pamphlet as your guide.

I have tons of solutions, you have 0 solutions. All you do is blame the right for all the country's problems but you never explain why. Meanwhile, you dream on about egalitarian solutions to social problems within the country and finger the Christian right so called, as the common enemy.

Good morning Desh. You know Trump's support isn't coming from the Christian right correct?

I read an article in the New Yorker that says many of the people who poll in support of Trump are those less likely to actually go to the polls to vote, in other words they are like ROBO, they bitch a lot, but aren't likely to vote.

Trump nor Cruz will win the nomination
This is not Venezuela
But they and their clown worshippers are fucking hillarious

Good morning Desh. You know Trump's support isn't coming from the Christian right correct?

Which topic do you wish to discuss without your strategic answer questions with more questions? This is when I know I have you by the gaones and you can't answer it.

YOU - MODERATE, have control of the GOP establishment and your party is also in control of numerous state legislation's, governor's mansions, and congress. So what have you done besides cater to Obama? So what is your excuse for your party's ineptitude and your fear of the media? Calling me Desh.

I'm sick of your narcissism, Mr. moderate liberal republican and your name calling. And I'm also pointing out how you are blaming your party's voter base for Trump.

The way you move yourself around serious questions and the way you snuggle up to leftists save Desh in this forum is so A typical of you moderates. You are a microcosm of your entire dysfunctional party leadership.

You believe that social justice and equality (Marx) should be the stamp mark of your party, not liberty. And you remain clueless on how to solve real problems on account of it.

Give me some alternative solutions. Stop sucking up to the forum left and do it. Let me see you offer something positive besides blaming the far right for the sorry condition of the country.

You cannot do it. And your party leadership cannot do it either.

Which topic do you wish to discuss without your strategic answer questions with more questions? This is when I know I have you by the gaones and you can't answer it.

YOU - MODERATE, have control of the GOP establishment and your party is also in control of numerous state legislation's, governor's mansions, and congress. So what have you done besides cater to Obama? So what is your excuse for your party's ineptitude and your fear of the media? Calling me Desh.

I'm sick of your narcissism, Mr. moderate liberal republican and your name calling. And I'm also pointing out how you are blaming your party's voter base for Trump.

The way you move yourself around serious questions and the way you snuggle up to leftists save Desh in this forum is so A typical of you moderates. You are a microcosm of your entire dysfunctional party leadership.

You believe that social justice and equality (Marx) should be the stamp mark of your party, not liberty. And you remain clueless on how to solve real problems on account of it.

Good morning PR. I'll admit I was looking forward to waking up and getting your one a day post and what you had to say and you did not disappoint. Once again the irony of your claim of being sick of name calling and yet that's what your doing to me. I do appreciate the power you ascribe to me however. Everything done in Republican Party is because of me. I wish I knew this earlier in life.

I've given up hope you'll actually say what you believe or want. I'm resigned to the fact that in every post you'll call others moderate and yourself the far right without actually describing any positions those terms entail.

This is why I call you Desh. Desh will make hundreds of posts about "facts" and "republicans support failed ideas" but will never say what those facts or failed ideas are. Props to you for being more economical with your posts but you do the same thing. "Moderate", "blame the far right" etc. but never explain. You know this already hiwever.

Have a good day sir.

Give me some alternative solutions. Stop sucking up to the forum left and do it. Let me see you offer something positive besides blaming the far right for the sorry condition of the country.

You cannot do it. And your party leadership cannot do it either.

Alternative solutions? I have no idea what solutions you support so I can't give alternative ones.

all three of you are lying failed fools

all the right is responsible for what Bush did.

You all backed him like he was a rock star for years

your entire party embraces lies and historically failed ideas

you are all fact adverse and helping your party fail

your entire party embraces lies and historically failed ideas

you are all fact adverse and helping your party fail

El Oh F'ing El. This cannot be a coincidence that you show up and post this. Billy or Grind, are PR and Desh the same poster?

Back