Cwacko, Thee Dee, And the Demise Of The GOP.

your party attacks its own all he time

you LIE about Reagan all the time so he can fit your hate

Good thing Democrats are sheep and agree with each other 100% of the time right? Because it's terrible for a democracy to have differing opinions.

Stop hunting Rhinos... Wasn't she clear?

Haha. I've said numerous times I don't own a gun and I don't go shooting them so not sure why she would accuse me of hunting animals but she never pays attention to what others say so not surprising.

You're not a conservative. Back in the 20s, you wouldn't have voted for any of those Republicans, because they supported anti-lynching laws.[/QUO

Shut your lying mouth, you little cultural bigot. You think you're going to fear monger conservative posters here with your race card and set yourself up as some pompous ass superior to me?

You're nothing but a hate monging left wing ass kisser with a history revision pamphlet as your guide.

I would guess that most pompous asses are superior to you.

um ....dear fucking idiot

is your party who is intolerant
Obama ran for President being against gay marriage. Nice tolerance huh? So every Democrat was against gay marriage in 2008 right because no Democrats disagree.

wacko

it is your party that is all fucked up

this is the result of years of rino hunting you fucking idiot lying box of dumbfuck

Obama ran for President being against gay marriage. Nice tolerance huh? So every Democrat was against gay marriage in 2008 right because no Democrats disagree.

You'd make a nice NBA center with all your deflections. Philly Rabbit approves.

so your party has not been rino hunting for years now?

what a fucking stack of lying turds you shits are

Back